GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
"I changed my mind.. I now identify as autotragic".

Elise and Miata FTW for sure. That sounds cool on teh Fit, I've never driven one.
So if its not manual its tragic? Oh wow

Should be more open minded iirc
There was a beat up mazdaspeed miata for sale for only $1,500 in Glenview, but i think its gone.

Nope, slow . Needs 2.3 speed3 motor in nc miata tbh

Open your mind to that for a second^
Wow, gender really is a spectrum.
Could be a hispanic first name with a long last name tbh

Should be more open minded tbh
They clean up really nice and my god can you fit a lot of stuff in them!! The only ones around me were driven by old people or none car people. I was just as much a car enthusiast with my Fit as I am now but the Fit doesn’t scream enthusiast. Suspension mods and “VIP” is what it is best for unless you swap it.

Honda has a great opportunity now with the new Type R and 1.5T Si engine to make the Fit into a great hot hatch. Fit Type R or Si but they won’t.

I forgot about the Elise, that would be a fun little car.

Miata’s are great cause they are everywhere and cheap. You can swap a lot motors into them also.
My open mind could see why fits would be a cool little commuter car, when i was sim racing in a league we would often race lower horsepower cars like fits or miatas etc cause they were nimble and based mainly on momentum ...

I have a soft spot for certain eco cars...ie dodge dart, fiesta, minicooper, fit, 1.4t and 1.8t vws...

...They are never going to be fast cars without a swap but why not make them fun if they have to be slow amirite. If i had a dodge dart id slap on a blow off valve, res delete, springs, brake pads etc...its not gonna win any races but at least itll sound fun while tinkering around town.

we can squeeze another one or two in
I like the open mindedness (y)

torga

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
So if its not manual its tragic?

Duh...?

why not make them fun if they have to be slow amirite. If i had a dodge dart id slap on a blow off valve, res delete, springs, brake pads etc...its not gonna win any races but at least itll sound fun while tinkering around town.

Definitely!! That’s what I did with my Fit. Slow cars can be fun and why not make them more fun if you can. It’s all about modding cars and making it your own even if it’s a Tercel!!

I ran a Type R (country back road) in my Fit knowing damn well I didn’t stand a chance ?. Had him the first corner then it was game over but it was fun. He was probably thinking this clown in his Fit thinks his car is fast. No actually I don’t think it’s fast cause it’s about on par with a Prius but I want to have fun and this is all I got lol

Hey Torga!! Welcome back.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Well that’s what I’ll be playing with for the next hour ?
Oh wow
Manuel Transmisión del Carro ????
Lmfao yes

Dat torga
Duh...?

Definitely!! That’s what I did with my Fit. Slow cars can be fun and why not make them more fun if you can. It’s all about modding cars and making it your own even if it’s a Tercel!!

I ran a Type R (country back road) in my Fit knowing damn well I didn’t stand a chance ?. Had him the first corner then it was game over but it was fun. He was probably thinking this clown in his Fit thinks his car is fast. No actually I don’t think it’s fast cause it’s about on par with a Prius but I want to have fun and this is all I got lol

Hey Torga!! Welcome back.

They actually make a lot of body kits and accesories for fits, iirc its a popular thing in japan to mod slower economy cars , i saw a clean mugen fit last year ... not sure if legit or made up with decals

Fit>prius

I havent seen a type r integra in a looong time, same can be said about srt4s and eclipse gsxs
Oh wow

Does your inbox finally work on new platform? Lol

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I always thought tacos were better than burritos but lately I've been digging burritos more. Maybe it's just burritos from this place that make them so good

20191228_150449.jpg

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
They actually make a lot of body kits and accesories for fits, iirc its a popular thing in japan to mod slower economy cars

Yes high horsepower cars are expensive over there so they modify economic cars.

Fit>prius

Death>Prius

I don’t like beans so I’m a taco kinda guy.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Dang that looks good.
The key to a good burrito is the filling ratio. Most places put too much lettuce and not enough meat. That one looks good but I would get the rice on the side

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Maybe. I also might be right. I really want someone who's opinion would matter on the subject to drive my car on a track and tell me their thoughts. Like that omnidude :wub:
I would also like Omni to drive my car on the track to see what it can really do. (I also wouldn’t mind a lesson or two while he’s at it.)

I also want Jay and Carson to drive my car on the track because I really can’t thank them enough for their help, guidance and quality of work they put into my build.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I would also like Omni to drive my car on the track to see what it can really do. (I also wouldn’t mind a lesson or two while he’s at it.)

I also want Jay and Carson to drive my car on the track because I really can’t thank them enough for their help, guidance and quality of work they put into my build.
Carson doesn't know how to drive stick so I'll give it a whirl ?‍♂️