GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Changes are coming

doydoy

Yeah looks good. The banner is for mk8 though, not mk7. And the near full page code of conduct header is irritating.

Edit: I swear when I posted this I had the mk8 banner. After posting it is the mk7 banner.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yeah looks good. The banner is for mk8 though, not mk7. And the near full page code of conduct header is irritating.

Edit: I swear when I posted this I had the mk8 banner. After posting it is the mk7 banner.

That is irritating. I hope it's a temporary thing.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
Yeah, that banner is terrible and hope it's temp/a mistake. Should just be a one time view/acknowledgement kinda thing.

Edit: I see you can X it out....doh...all good now.

Last edited:

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K

Banner jumped around for me too.

I just wish one day we’ll get a native app. This site on mobile kinda blows.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Dang... Wish this would be easier than looking at a desktop view on my phone...

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
This isn't bad at all on Firefox for Android.

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
After we finish the migration we are going to start working on a standalone mobile app :) But it will obviously take time since we are building it from the ground up (y)
Good to hear. I’ve managed dev of mobile apps for large restaurant chains - so I know what y’all got in front of you. ??

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
Do you guys like the darker look thats on right now or a brighter look that is on golfMKV ?

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
Testing on my phone. Working well on Android chrome. I like this upload pics from mobile and resize feature.

IMG_20191110_162304.jpg