GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
How much adjustment do the Proclip mounts have? It looks like they have 9 different sizes (3 different phone widths and 3 different thicknesses). I don't want to have to get a new mount if I get a new case or phone.

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
Car(s)
milfs
I have a proclip as well and like it a lot but I would have probably bought a Kuda as it looks almost OEM if I knew about them beforehand.

I have a Kuda with an xvida magnet charger. Passengers always ask if the kuda part is OEM. Hell, even the tech asked me about it at my first oil change.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
I find the kuda looks like a phone mount covered by a loose vinyl bag. Bluh

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion

nype

Drag Racing Champion

I read something about metal caps sometimes seizing to the valve stems. You’re likely aware. But if not, heads up.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I've seen it happen...but it's extremely rare. I live in So Cal so we don't get much moisture out here. If you live in an area with lots of rain or your roads get salted alot...maybe put a thin layer of grease (or anti seize) on the threads.

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
^^ I have the APR stem caps too. Thanks for the tips!

vapor

Passed Driver's Ed
under-seat vent covers. Keeps at least some of the dog fur out!

vapor

Passed Driver's Ed
OEM rear window shades. Keeps the sun out of the baby's face while still allowing me to open the windows!

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
OEM rear window shades. Keeps the sun out of the baby's face while still allowing me to open the windows!

Nice I used those on my old Golf in combination with 35% tint (the legal limit in Wi) and it made the windows appear more like they had 15% tint on. Inside you could still see through them quite easily except at night. I haven't bothered installing them on my GTI yet but probably will at least put the hatch one on later this week. My GTI (used) came with some sort of very light tint that works really well for keeping the interior of the car cool BUT I hate people being able to see right thru the hatch window and when SUVS/Trucks get right behind me at night their headlights are very annoying.