GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by zogger

1. zogger

MKV Gti - Vented Fog light covers and Sharan Antenna

Traded in the MKVgti so now have the following 4Sale. -VW Vented FogLight Covers - $80 -Sharan Aerial (stubby) - $20 Pickup Brisbane only.
  2. zogger

*SNIFF*Bye Mkv.. hello MKVI - Adidas

Well bit he bullet today.. pick up an Adidas Edition MkVI Gti on saturday. Nothing else added than whats standard but bang for buck it seemed the better deal. Will be a TR (same colour as my current Mkv), just couldnt be buggered waiting again for delivery :thumbsup:
  3. zogger

Got $1k to spend!!!

Well wife whose part Scottish, has decided i can have $1k to spend on the old motor (heck!!! i just had installed a new kitchen for 22k think she would give me more, then again i spent alot on my old MX5 so think she is over car mods). So far have it tuned with modified bluefin (better...
  4. zogger

Claybar Kit For New Years

Well, didnt get to waxit in time before he closed for the year to get a claybar. One of my little tasks this weekend on new years is to claybar the car and apply poorboys polish/sealant. Noticed at Autobarn they have Meguiars Quick Detail Clay Kit, Mothers Cal. Gold Clay kit and Autoglym...
  5. zogger

Waxit Detailing classes (BNE)

Sorry if it has been posted before.. but found this when I went to Waxit http://www.waxit.com.au/products.asp?cat=61 anyone down be a good GTG meet?
  6. zogger

Alloy Repair shop in Brisbane

Did the unthinkable... scuffed my rear alloys on the curb. Anyone recommend a decent repair shop in Brisbane? :thumbsup:
  7. zogger

OT : Topgear - Hamster and clarkson in Aus Feb

http://greatseats.com.au/bluetix/tour/106/1501/top-gear-live/ Seriously considering this :thumbsup:
  8. zogger

DOH!! What not to do....

.. and that is put the product you use for the black exteriors on to your leather!. I sort of wondering why it was looking shiny, anyway the damn bottle looked just like the leather conditioner i use. I think the wife shifted my products around so without thinking i just grabbed, shaked,, and...
  9. zogger

APR Stage 1 - Cost?

Looking at going with the ECU APR tune at the current price of $1700 (approx $1350 USD), but I didnt realise how much of a mark-up this is in Aus. In the US apparently it is $600 US but for a software flash these guys make Adobe look cheap. Really why is it so expensive. Labour costs are next...
  10. zogger

Lumber support (not resetting position)

Recently if you move the lumber support (drivers side only) from the start position and go up or out.. it pushes the support out. however trying to reset it back you can still feel some form of pressure until you push it physically back. Has anyone else had this issue as I cant imagine it...
  11. zogger

Nytrogen in the Tires

Is it worth the hassle/price? just wanna get peoples feedback as living in Queensland the road surface and ambient temps can get very hot.
  12. zogger

Leather Conditioner - now seats look darker!

Just decided to apply a leather conditioner 'Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes' which is basically 'Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner' but with self wipes, to all my seats and they have gone noticeably alot darker, more now Dark Gray/Black than the lighter Gray colour and also have a shine...
  13. zogger

Oil change before 15k First Service?

Hi all, I did a search and it seems the US have a 5k Oil change from VW as recommended, just wondering if its better to do an oil change before the first service at 15k/1year. Just seems excessively long without it and the service manual makes no mention of the 5k oil change like the states...
  14. zogger

Finally.... got her!

Finally got delivery of a TR GTI (08), Manual, leather +sunroof, Euro plates. But you wouldn't believe it... damn camera died on me.. so no pics till probably the weekend. Having decided to trade my old car in 3 months ago, i have been going around on a mountain bike and public transport. Came...
  15. zogger

GTI '08 climate control? and help me choose colour

Can anyone confirm if the aussie '08's come with climate control? From my understanding is that the US models have this removed but Aus is exempt.. reason I ask is tomorrow I am placing my order.................. IF I CAN FIGURE OUT RED OR BLACK haha. :mad0259: