GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by yostuhfoo

1. Y

FS: canon 5d and 20d

both sold
  2. Y

FS/FT: mk4 gti 350whp ccw's

$13,000 OBO yes, this is piff's old mk4. i have to give him credit, he did an awesome job putting this car together. i've had it since november 08 and i've changed a few things here and there. but its time for me to sell it as my priorities are changing in life. this car has never let me down...
  3. Y

FS: oem mercedes 6 slots, fully polished. WITH TIRES!

i'm selling a set of OEM mercedes 6 slots that have been fully polished. the wheels are in good condition, no curb marks. the wheels come with falken ziex 512 205/45 all around. 60-70% tread life. i also have an extra set of center caps as well! 5x112 17x7.5 et46 falken ziex 512 205/45/17 all...
  4. Y

FS: rare jdm enkei sporsh with tires 17x8 17x9

selling my car, so wheels are up for sale. rare jdm enkei sporsh pretty sure these wheels are 3 piece, if not definitely 2 piece. 5x114.3 17x8 et38 17x9 et38 hub rings to 57.1 are included. the lips definitely need to be stripped and polished, the faces are in pretty good condition...
  5. Y

FS: 07 GTI, 6spd, 29k, airride!

my car is for sale. as far as the basics go: 2007 GTI 2.0T united grey 6spd manual 29,000 miles i am the first and only owner. no accidents, clean title in hand. i have babied this car since day 1, never beaten on, or driven hard. i drive like an old lady, everyone who knows me can vouch for...
  6. Y

18x8.5 Carlsson 1/6 Evo w/ new Falken 512

Selling these for a friend, PM my friend on Vortex or PM me if you dont have a vortex account. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3930545
  7. Y

WTB: GTI/JETTA front bumper

looking for a gti/jetta front bumper any color any condition show me wutcha got :w00t:
  8. Y

WTT: H&R 15mm spacers for 8 or 10mm

i have two (2) H&R 15mm hubcentric spacers (5x100/5x112) with extended bolts that i want to trade for either 8 or 10mm H&R hubcentric spacers (5x100/5x112) with your extended bolts. let me know.
  9. Y

FS: HPA SHS coilovers + extra set of springs!

HPA SHS coilovers, used for 5k miles. they are in great condition and have nothing wrong with them. i also have a set of KW v1 rear springs are lower the rear of the car even more than the original springs. these are awesome daily driving coilovers... not the lowest coilover out there, but lower...
  10. Y

FS: vw fast [CHEAP]

i'm selling my BRAND NEW vw fast. i'm selling it cheap and the price is firm. $65 shipped.
  11. Y

first photoshoot everrrrrr

heres my first full photoshoot of my car, hope you enjoy: