GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by yiannisgti

1. yiannisgti

radio wont turn off :(

hey guys i know it sounds ridiculous, ive got a gti in another country and my cousins looking after it, well hes supposed to be. anyway he called me a week ago and said that the radio in the car refuses to turn off. have you guys had this problem? unfortunately it drained the battery down...
  2. yiannisgti

petrol aint cheap here in europe!!!

listen guys ive been loosing shit loads of petrol lately..well not loosing but lets call it that... i have a stock gti with only a forge BOV and a resonator delete..well basically stock compared to the ones i see here. . . about a couple of months ago i went to get an exhaust put on. . when i...
  3. yiannisgti

spacers!!! to put or not to put ??

hey guys im a bit 0f a begginer with my gti and i have always had a dying love for spacers . . to see my tyres poking out just would fill my heart with joy but i heard that spacers can actually damage the car is that true? and i have a stock ride height if that bothers anything!! i got a...
  4. yiannisgti

new exhaust makes gti very thirsty

i recently had installed an exhaust..now listen i cut just inront of the catalytic converter and installed a pipe which took out my first barrel and straight through and cut out my back box so basically a straight pipe. now i had this thing installed not by a mark brand just some exhaust place...
  5. yiannisgti

where would i find this part

the other day i went to change my oil i got on the ramp and a metal thing wsas ticking up and it ripped off my under piece that is just behind my front lip its covering the underneath of the engine bay and i thought it would be a good idea to get a meta lone..is there such a thing and if there...
  6. yiannisgti

back bumper repainting advice

my back bumper is my cars armor shield for some reason all my scratches are based around there!! now i wanted to get it repainted only problem is i dont want it done another shade of silver... I WANT REFLEX SILVERRRRRRR ive seen a few friends with older gtis and they end up getting one bumper a...
  7. yiannisgti

black plastic bumpers!!

my black bumpers around the car the black plastic which isnt painted.. i was thinking about cleaning them and i want to get something to clean them with and i found this sort of shoe polish look a like stuff which was really crap... i want to know what you guys clear your valences with...
  8. yiannisgti

does REVO burn oil?

my gti has got 39.000 miles on it, but its in extremely good condition and for where i live those miles are nothing on a gti! anyways i was looking to mod my car becuase some friends i know have REVO stage 1's on theyre gti's but theres are alot newer with less miles(much less). so i go off and...
  9. yiannisgti

where the fuck is my oil going?

i changed my oil about 3 to 4 weeks ago and it was marked to be changed at 41500 miles and ive only got 38500 miles on the clock and i was driving home and light shows and says check oil levels . .i got home opened up and its right:P my oil is on the min mark!!!!!!!!!! what do you think could...
  10. yiannisgti

Diverter Valve Question!

i went and put a trial revo stage 1 on the other day and the guy that put it on for me recommended me to buy a forge diverter valve, and if i wanted i could get another piece that gives it a pshhhhhh sound hehe. i was wondering if i put the diverter valve and that pshhhh thing without the revo...
  11. yiannisgti

06 MT gti v.s honda crx unknown

pulled up the traffic lights and a crx pulls up next to me, original ricer loud exhaust and crappy vinyls but ive heard he was fast . . he starts revving so i thought why not, we started from stop and i pulled in first gear but missed the shift to second (newbie lol) and he took me completely...
  12. yiannisgti

begginer

im new to owning my gti im just wondering what mods i would start with? light modifications of course and nothing to costly but just wondering what would be your first move in modifying. thanks
  13. yiannisgti

car bra!

Does anybody know a website where i can buy a bra for my gti!!! ive been looking all over and cant find anything! help would be much appreciated!
  14. yiannisgti

black on silver ? ? ?

my cars silver and i was wondering if black rims would look good on it! i see it alot on white mkv's around here but i cant be sure that black would suit the silver, just looking for a second opinion!