GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by xola3que

1. xola3que

MK6 leather seats on the westcoast

Figured I post up my finds. Some nice new seats out of a GTI...$1500 is pretty stiff but those are hard to come by. http://www.ebay.com/itm/320961485776?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1414
  2. xola3que

New explorer wheels on GTI.

Anybody playing around with the idea of fitting a set of the newer Explorer wheels onto the GTI? I think those will be the next Alphards... Just I don't have the balls to go with 20". 20x8.5 ET44 5x114.3 Look like some good starting spec there....all except the 20"
  3. xola3que

Sporadic shot of blue smoke. Help!

Every now and then I've got a cloud of blue smoke and an extremely heavy burning smell (like the smell of lit the catch can juice on fire.) Usually happens when idling at a light and then taking off again. Pretty embarrassing especially you couldn't even see the driver behind. Very sporadic...
  4. xola3que

WTB: OEM GTI United Gray bumper.

Can pick them up at Waterfest. LMK
  5. xola3que

CNG conversion

All these buzz about natural gas price at a 20 years low and the all extra surplus volume from advanced hydrofracking make them so damn cheap ($1.10/gal) that the US could be the world leading in CNG exporter. I'm wondering if it is even possible to consider a CNG conversion on the GTI since...
  6. xola3que

FS/FT BBS CK wheels

sold
  7. xola3que

Did anyone work out the bugs for OEM LED tails???

...because I'm about to go at it with a freaking hammer. 3/4 of my turn ambers stopped working and now my red started to look more like a C and I don't even drive at night. I'd take some photos but I think y'all know what it looks like. Any electronic genius here want to make some money...
  8. xola3que

UG R32 front up for trade.

Local in North NJ 07927 Excellent front OEM UG R32 w/ all grilles (non fogs) up for an even trade with same condition UG GTI front w/ OEM Votex lip (no hole front grille and open side grilles) BUMPER & LIP MUST BE OEM UG PAINT, no exception. The following is not included in the trade but...
  9. xola3que

Somebody pick up this wheels set.

Not mine. Local sale in Austintown Ohio. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2012-Volkswagen-GTI-18-wheels-OEM-/140762718175?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20c61c9fdf&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1249
  10. xola3que

R32 fog grilles w/ OEM projectors

Have a change of heart. Want to do S6 LEDs instead. Rev.2 grilles made by GRIDMotorsport which mimics Axis (Japan.) Very solid and perfect fitment. Comes with near new OEM projector fogs and genuine PIAA H11 plasma bulbs (110W output for 55W bulb.) No knockoff components here. Price break...
  11. xola3que

Turbo farts

Since I went Stage2+ Revo, I've lost my turbo farts between shifts (DSG) and I really want that back. Is this just me?
  12. xola3que

4.2L FSI => 2.0L FSI HPFP.

A two parts question. Did anyone try fitting a 4.2L HPFP into a GTI and does the 4.2L flows any more than a stock 2.0L FSI? They look similar enough to one another w/ all the mounting points. 4.2L uses two L&R pumps and we using one, they are both made by Hitachi. Would be great if we can...
  13. xola3que

ADVAN wheels

Anybody try the brand? any feedbacks? Found cheap set at clearance price and want to jump on this soon. thanks
  14. xola3que

DSG people! Grab your wallet and head over to....

Click for DSG Paddles This cost $154 at ECS...lol ECS paddles
  15. xola3que

worst ads ever

...and it's $6000...lol http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kleemann-Wheels-AMG-550-55-63-65-S-CL-CLS-SL-/170818176627?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c58e8673&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1413