GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by XM_Rocks

1. XM_Rocks

Found my GTI replacement, introducing my 997.2 C2

The metal ones would feel great. The stock plastic ones feel cheap when opening the door.
  2. XM_Rocks

Nice. This should be relevant for you. I am tempted. Might just end up going with silver/grey strap pulls or metal ones. 997 Door Handles - Martini/Gulf/Vaillant/Pink-Pig Racing Edition
  3. XM_Rocks

Should I buy an R32?

She bought the last 2018 Forrester XT in Texas new. So sad they discontinued the turbo in the Forrester. In 2019 they made a “sport” edition but it had a slug motor and tacky accents.
  4. XM_Rocks

Should I buy an R32?

You already have an automatic trans daily/cruiser, I’d skip and buy a S2000 instead. During my 911 search last year a clean 2004 S2000 w/ 53k miles posted locally for $17k. I drove it and decided to stay on my 911 path, however it was tough to walk away from. Those cars are seriously fun and...
  5. XM_Rocks

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

If Cruz gets the nomination and runs in 2024 he will be weak for sure. Given another 6 years of demographic changes and him being a weak cuck, he will not win easily.
  6. XM_Rocks

I got new metal shift bushings and this beautiful wood handmade knob (Porsche 917 inspired).
  7. XM_Rocks

New 991 Lip, Exhaust Tips, Fister Mufflers and Sharkwerks Bypass
  8. XM_Rocks

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

I was once charged $950 for a tab of Amoxcillin by an ER. Well my insurance was billed that... they ended up paying $24k for me to sit in a bed for 16 hours, three sets of bloodwork and three IV Antibiotic treatments. Highway f‘ing robbery.
  9. XM_Rocks

^ this. Its a way for the wages of lower earning employees to keep up with the higher earning ones.
  10. XM_Rocks

Imagine dying for a loser, thin skinned narcissist who doesn’t have the balls to have a hard conversation on the phone or in person with a hostile foreign dictator. A guy that literally can’t fire anyone in person, all through tweets. A man that said our soldiers are suckers and didn’t do a...
  11. XM_Rocks

Did a few small mods on Friday, new badge and clear sidemarkers. Before: During/Debadged New 911 Badge Sidemarkers, bye bye ugly orange.
  12. XM_Rocks

:LOL::ROFLMAO: Blasting down a fun curvy road on a beautiful sunny day. Spending a nice day helping someone install an intercooler.
  13. XM_Rocks

Sure, I can shoot you an PM or PM me your phone # and I will shoot you a text.(y)
  14. XM_Rocks

Got to run Lime Creek Road a few times yesterday with a friend and his Hennarot S54 Swapped E30. Lots of elevation change and hairpin corners. Loving my 911. :love: