GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by wuzzi

1. W

Need help about engine head cover

need helpp.. when i was cleaning my engine, i saw this (below the pcv block) is it normal or cracked? thanks everyone
  2. W

Need your opinion

Hi, im golf mkv 2.0TFsi user now im running stage 2, TBE R32 milltek, with forge twintake, and change my coil with R8 coil and Forge DV, after running my TBE and stage 2 in the same time, i feel like when reaching the top (above 200km/h) its quite hard than before, the tuner said i need WMI, is...
  3. W

not comfy with twintake sound

hi, im using twintake forge right now and im actually not comfort with its sound do you have another recomend intake? or should i use K&n/ Volkswagen racing replacement filter? actually im in stage 2 and using TBE
  4. W

DIY make a custom throttle pipe?

Have anybody try to make this one? can ya explain me? thanks cause, too expensive if i buy this from US :)
  5. W

Do we need this?

just curious do we need this?
  6. W

need a little help

we have some little drawer in the driver side, right? under the steering wheel, i think i broke something like some clamps in that drawer, so i cant open my drawer, can you give me the code in here to find some clamp or something in this web site http://www.vwpartsvortex.com/parts/2007-gti/ thanks
  7. W

Asking about engine service

Actually, 3 months ago i got vw golf gti MK5 and this is my first volkswagen its 2007 product then i got in 5000KM looks like the seller never used this car for the first time i bring it to VW service center then check it with their computer the problems are the peddal shift doesnt work for the...
  8. W

asking for stage 1

Just Chip up the stage 1 and didnt change any filter, exhaust just stage 1 chip up and forge diverter valve is it worth it? cause i feel nothing thanks :)
  9. W

Which lamp i shouldnt change?

Hi, i just got my MK5 3 months ago then i want to try change my interrior with LED and many people said the check light indicator will on? and then i want to change some license plate with led, headlamp, reverse light, and of course the interrior is it problem? or should i change just some...