GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by wutsupdoc1

1. wutsupdoc1

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

spin more dnb please :thumbup:
  2. wutsupdoc1

Anyone listen to EDC on Sirius radio? Especially Paul Oakenfold's set, oh man. I still have my 3 month trial subscription to Sirius, and every time I'm thinking about not renewing it, something comes up that makes me think I have to keep it.
  3. wutsupdoc1

3 Words ONLY

but then I
  4. wutsupdoc1

Word Association Game

murder
  5. wutsupdoc1

Word Association Game

commitment :(
  6. wutsupdoc1

3 Words ONLY

your friend's subaru
  7. wutsupdoc1

I would buy a domestic car, but...

I like the new Mustangs and the new Challengers. I'm less impressed with the new Camaros. I also kinda enjoy the new Lincolns (I know a guy with an MKZ that's really nice) and the new Buicks (I like the direction they're heading). All that being said, I own a GTI so I obviously like my car more...
  8. wutsupdoc1

VW Vortex

I feel like anytime a technical issue comes up someone mentions about checkin on vortex. I'm not a member over there but I have read through some of there threads for tech-type info. I like this site :)
  9. wutsupdoc1

This is the type of dubstep I fell in love with. I can't stand this brostep skrillex garbage. Big up!
  10. wutsupdoc1

Yeah man I agree. A lot of these dudes are doing some really creative and innovative things musically, and I think they really deserve the increased recognition. It's really cool seeing them live and watching how they manipulate and fuse electronic music with a more customary approach. Exciting...
  11. wutsupdoc1

Also, Hilfloskind, have you ever heard of an artist called Slow Head? I'm pretty sure he's from Tennessee, but I could be wrong :iono: He has an EP coming out on DISARO records soon. http://www.disarorecords.com/ I'm pumped about the similar tastes in music lol.
  12. wutsupdoc1

Didn't expect to find any witchhaus/drag/chopped and screwed on here! Awesome. :w00t: Have you ever heard of MASCARA? I'm really into them right now, they actually played a few shows with oOoOO in NYC recently. Shadow of Tonight 0K7Kbp2Tlto Clochi ifqeHGwkAi8&feature=related Cool stuff! I'm...
  13. wutsupdoc1

Vancouver Riots... seriously?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:
  14. wutsupdoc1

Vancouver Riots... seriously?!?

go bruins :)
  15. wutsupdoc1

Cell Phones

iPhone, but I might not upgrade to another iphone when the time comes... I like it, but I don't really use it enough to justify the (mandatory) data plan... Maybe just a regular phone with talk and text :) Keep it simple.