GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Wtfcircus

1. Wtfcircus

2009 GTI Bagged on Airlift V2

Selling my 2009 GTI with 66,... miles on it, I have done the following to it and I'm looking for a quick sale. Modifications Wolfsburg Grilles with Fogs Replica Votex front paint matched Thunderbunny Side skirts and rear bumper Custom axle back exhaust Apr stage 2 tune Enkei RPF1 17x9 +22...
  2. Wtfcircus

Playing around with a Canon 5D MKIII

Untitled by Kevin M Fernandez, on Flickr Untitled by Kevin M Fernandez, on Flickr
  3. Wtfcircus

BBS RS polished lips (2) 17" .5" lips

Looking to sell 2 good condition .5" polished lips for $150 plus shipping all boxed and ready to go. Located in Sunnyvale, CA http://imgur.com/a/cafi5
  4. Wtfcircus

5mm spacer and 17x9 et35 question

Hey Golfmkv, I wanted to know if adding a 5mm spacer to the front of my 17x9 et 35 BBS RS will make any difference? Will it sit flush or will it do absolutely nothing, therefore pointless. Thanks http://i.imgur.com/Axka7Il.jpg?1
  5. Wtfcircus

about BBS RS and wider lips

I'm sure this question has been asked numerous times and I didn't bother to search but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about running wider lips on my current RS. My Specs: BBS RS 17x8 Et 35 Front 17x9 Et 35 Rear 114.3 Bolt Pattern with Wobble Bolts I want to widen them to have some...
  6. Wtfcircus

Another UG on Air with BBS RS

Thanks to militarygti for the hookup on this awesome kit! Airlift Slam XL Front Universal Air Airhouse II Rear with Dorbritz Designs Dcups Airlift Shocks 5 gal Tank Viair 380c Compressor
  7. Wtfcircus

Gay instagram picture UG on BBS RS

Just picked up my wheels from the shop and they turned out awesome and I brought the rear down a little more. Front needs help I know. :cool:
  8. Wtfcircus

Keep an eye out for my stolen BBS Aero II in light blue

Keep an eye out for any Volkswagen's rolling on these wheels or trying to sell them because they are stolen. http://imgur.com/a/fTe5m#0
  9. Wtfcircus

Feeler: UG Thunderbunny rear bumper

I know ECS doesn't sell these anymore, just wondering if anyone interested in a trade. Let's see what you got.
  10. Wtfcircus

Hot as fuck picture

It was about 95° degrees out here in Northern California, washed my car and decided on taking a few pictures before I caught on fire.
  11. Wtfcircus

Buyer Beware: LowRabbit

Hey GolfMKV members, I started a trade with LowRabbit at the end of April and we have been exchanging emails since. I had a decent set of BBS Aero II I had for sale but wanted a trade or cash, I found that LowRabbit was looking to part with his almost mint set of RPF1’s and asked to do a...
  12. Wtfcircus

UG MKV GTI- Transformation

Previous Setup: Current Setup:
  13. Wtfcircus

For Trade: BBS Aero II

Just got these recently and have some RS on he way looking for a comparable set to trade with or maybe some stockers with good tires. Specs: 18x8.5 et 44 205/40/18 all around (These tires are in terrible condition) Problems: One crack was repaired by PO which was done horribly. One has a...