GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by works

1. W

S3/Cupra front wishbone rear bushes part no?

Does anyone know the TT/Cupra/S3 front wishbone rear bushing's part number? In the attached image I'm looking to replace no. 2. I already got the no. 1's in order as Powerflex's polyuretane bushes and would like to uprate the rear bushes as well, but not to rock-hard polyuretane ones.
  2. W

VCDS Readiness test: Oxygen sensor fail

My G83 sensor failed (coolant temperature sensor on the radiator output line) and after checking where the sensor itself was I took it in to get it changed. Anyways, after getting it done and clearing the codes I conducted the readiness test with my VCDS...
  3. W

Oil coming out of blow off?

I recently changed my subframe bolts to the Passat ones to stop it from making noise and while I was under the car I noticed that my Forge DV replacement and it's control module were covered in oil. Judging from the spray pattern it was coming out of the blow-off spacer and there was enough of...
  4. W

Gas tank return air valve?

My gas tank's return air valve seems to be malfunctioning. I haven't run into problems of feeding the engine yet, but after a drive I can hear the gas tank creaking from contraction since the air pressure in the tank has severely dropped; gas goes out but air to replace the lost volume doesn't...