GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by wawamkvdub

1. W

FS: Gloss Black WCI MT10

Looking to sell these quickly. They are 18x8.5/9.5 et42/40 with 205/215 40 Neogens. Powder coated gloss black by Espo back in May. Not many miles on this setup, very clean and lots of tire left. Looking for $1400.
  2. W

FT: 3SDM 19x8.5 staggered offset 0.04

Just as the title says, I'm looking to see if anyone wants to swap wheels. I love these on my car so it's no biggie if I don't find anything, but I want to see what's out there. They are 19x8.5 all around, front offset is 42, rear is 35. The tires are 215/35 Neogens. The whole package has less...
  3. W

FS: Tail lights

I have for sale a set of OEM tails. They are mint. $100 obo Also for sale is a set of OEM style smoked tails. These were bought off of eBay but are actually great quality. Also mint. $100 obo. Located in MD but will ship and split cost :thumbup:
  4. W

FS/FT: 18" DPE R10 Full Polish

Specs: 5x112 DPE R10 18x8/9 ET35 215/35 18 Falken's (brand new) Looking to trade for a staggered set of Tarmacs, or anything else I suppose. Make me and offer. Will sell for $1500 OBO. They are pretty mint and the tires are new.
  5. W

FS: NLA Votex basket

Got this basket used and it doesn't have the feet to use it on an oem roof rack. It will work on Thule and any other square type bars. Here is a link to it: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104421 Located in MD and really don't want to ship it. Will ship at the buyers expense...
  6. W

FS: iPad 2 32gig wifi

Sold
  7. W

FS: Rare Enkei three spoke splits

Need these gone this weekend. Chrome is ok on it, it's peeling in some areas. I would refinish them but I'm really picky. Looking for $600 picked up. $750 shipped. 17x8,9 et25; 4 and 5x114.3; 3 piece face mounted. Located in MD.
  8. W

FS: Mk5/6/B6 Airlift XL fronts

I have for sale a lightly used pair of airlift xl front struts for the mk5 platform. Will work on the other platforms listed in the title. They have less than 4k miles on them. Rode perfectly, no issues, no rubbing. New these are priced at $795 plus shipping through BR and ORT. I am looking to...
  9. W

Ft: T-red rabbit front for gti

As stated. I have a rabbit front on my gti and I am almost back to stock except for this. So I am just trying to do a straight trade, my rabbit front for your gti. Must be tornado red. I have color matched side markers and euro lower grills that I will include. The front bumper does have plate...
  10. W

FS: Mk3.5 Cabrio

My Cabby is for sale. Very motivated. No trades. year- 2000 miles- 141,000 2.0L 5spd black on black heated leather CX Racing coilovers Euro stubby passenger mirror Cloth top BBS RX painted cream with new 205/40 Kuhmos Euro Switch Euro amber fender markers New optima red top battery Some pros -...
  11. W

Leftover parts for sale

Need this stuff gone asap. Red trimmed GTI floor mats. Used but in great condition. Oval retainers. $60 shipped T-red headlight washer system. Comes with all four covers and the headlight washer arm. $50 shipped. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. PM me if interested.
  12. W

For sale: Some parts

Few things for sale. Rabbit euro lower grills. These are the grills that go in the front bumper. I don't have stock grills, so I will need yours. Ill take like $50 plus stock. Gti floormats. These are the ones with red piping around the outside of them. Drivers is worn a little, but not bad...