GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Waffle

1. W

KW V3 Coilovers

I have a set of KW V3 coilovers for sale in excellent condition. The coils have a least 25k miles on them and ride like a dream. These are, in my opinion, the best coilovers for a street car. They can be set soft for an oem like ride, although high speed bumps are a little more jarring, but...
  2. W

KW V3 Coilovers

I have a set of KW V3 coilovers for sale in excellent condition. The coils have a least 25k miles on them and ride like a dream. These are, in my opinion, the best coilovers for a street car. They can be set soft for an oem like ride, although high speed bumps are a little more jarring, but...
  3. W

Kufatec E-MFA

Selling mine! http://www.kufatec.com/shop/en/e-mfa-additional-gauges/e-mfa-dis-add-on-display-boost-oil-battery $125 shipped firm.
  4. W

APR DSG Software

Looks like it has arrived! http://www.goapr.com/products/tcu_upgrade_dq250_exx_fxx.html You can set these options at time of flash User definable APR pre-optimized shift patterns based on current stage of engine performance User definable launch control RPM User definable manual mode max RPM...
  5. W

Axis Crux 19x8.5 5x112

Hey Guys, got a set of like new Axis Crux wheels for sale or trade. 19x8 et 45 all the way around. $500 Plus shipping! They have had the lips professionally painted Fahrenheit yellow (to match the car). There is zero wear on the black faces but a few chips on the yellow paint (it's just...
  6. W

Favorite Mod

If you had to choose, what would be your top three favorite mods? Performance, appearance and sound count as well. 1. KW Coilovers. 2. Michelin Pilot Super Sports. 3. Car PC.
  7. W

Dimensioning for Jetta

Hey guys, I am planning on doing some sound deadening in my car and decided to go with a complete setup from Sound Deadening Showdown. I E-mailed Don, and he needs the dimensions of some of the panels in order to send me what I need to completely cover the car. If you can help me, I would...
  8. W

Stange Sound

Hey guys, I have a sound coming from my car when I am driving and let off the throttle. It sounds kind of like putting a metal BB inside of a coke can and twirling it so it spins around inside. I can only hear it at slow speeds like when I am driving in a parking lot. It happens every time about...
  9. W

FS: BSH Race Catch Can

Selling a BSH VTA catch can with only 500 miles on it. $299 new. Selling for $175 shipped. Will provide pics if requested. SOLD!! Edit: This is for the FSI motor. You can call me at 954-818-3855 The parts in the bag include the manifold plug and screws to hold it on.
  10. W

APR vs Stock Pedal

Does APR software change the way the pedal movement effects the car? In my wife's new Wolfsburg, when I hold the peddle at 50%, it feels like the car is only using half it's power. On my APR stage 2 car, at 50% it feels more like 90% of my usable power. Is this something that the program...
  11. W

FS: 17" 2010 Wolfsburg Wheels/Tires

Hello, I just purchased a new 2010 Wolfsburg for my wife. We put the my stock Fahrenheit Wheels on her car, and have these wheels for sale. They are in perfect condition, been on the car for 300 slow break-in miles, and the tires are in great condition. With these wheels the car drove super...
  12. W

Car won't start after sub install

Hi, my friend recently added a sub to his car, and now his car won't start. The ignition turns on, but when he goes to start it, nothing happens. His turn signals don't work, and maybe his horn too. For his remote wire he used fuse 42 in the box on the left side of the dash. 42 -SC42 -Fuse 42...