GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• T
    My first designer handbag was my 18’s birthday gift. It had been a pleasant handbag, but I lost it after day or two also it was one of my saddest things.
    I used to be trying to purchase a same handbag and comfort myself. Sadly, the handbag was very popular and had sell outs quickly! Poor me!
    Just few days before, I came across this online shop. Is it doesn't biggest online luxury store and I finally got my handbag back! Don’t miss your loves.

prada card wallet
    yeah i saw you guys pull up today in the bus just as we started our CFT. im down to meet up i found a couple guys that live out in town that have dubs and theyre pretty chill.

this is my cell number if you wanna txt instead of using this ish. 918 257 0942. like i said im down to meet up
    hahaha lets trade bumpers ;) whatre you guys doing out there? just a field op?
    the edition 30's are sweet but its just a gti with a bigger turbo. ive never come across an new r32 we will have to meet up one day. my exhaust i had done back in jersey where im from. im sure theres a shop around here thatll you do something for you.
    ive done a few things to it, lowered it on springs. intake, custom side exit exhaust. chip. intercooler. thats a few, i want your front bumper lol
    yup thats me im a 7051. ive seen your car up there a few times now. it looks good.
    yea the one with black rims with the white lip thats me.

i dont think ive seen you around, i might have just cant remember ha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…