GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vwinva

1. V

Selling 18" Conti SportContacts locally

Selling 18" Conti SportContacts locally $225! Hey guys, due to moving I need to get rid of my 225/40/18 Continental SportContact asap. I don't have space in my new place to store them. They have good life left as you can see in the pics. I am located in Arlington but if need be can meet up...
  2. V

3.2% more rrraaauuuggghhhrrr

oh hell yes
  3. V

City lights and front turn signal question

A couple months ago I saw a thread where some people had their front turn signals always on along with their city lights. I remember something along the lines of they turned down the brightness of their turn signals to match that of the city lights, and that when you used your turn signals they...
  4. V

Euro switch differences

So I'm in the market to get a euroswitch but am a bit confused about the wide range of pricing. ECS has an "Original Equipment Supplier" euroswitch for $60 Parts4vw has an OEM one for $110 OEMPlus has "genuine EUROPEAN-made switch" for $90 I guess my question is are the euroswitch's for $60...
  5. V

TSI stuff: Carbonio and BSH Race catch can (vta)

Carbonio stage 1 intake - SOLD BSH Race catch can kit - SOLD
  6. V

Eurojet Boost Gauge Pics and Impressions

Well I figured I would just start a new thread since this weekend I will hopefully put up a DIY for this. Today I received the Eurojet Boost Gauge. It is not installed yet as that will happen Saturday. My first thought after opening everything was where the hell are the damn instructions...
  7. V

Any TSI owners have BSH's recirc catch can?

I know there are a couple TSI owners that have BSH's VTA catch can, but I haven't seen anyone really mention the recirc kit. I understand the advantages of the VTA kit, but I don't think I want to deal with the smell, however little or great, it may be. My car only has 3,400 miles on it so I...
  8. V

Any info on Forge's TSI Catch Can?

Forge, In your intake thread you mentioned that you would have a sample of your catch can for the TSI at h2o. Anyone see it? Info? Pictures?
  9. V

Wrapping intake in heat wrap tape

I was wondering if anyone has used heat wrap tape on their maf -> turbo intake piping. Where is a good place to get the tape from? Also over time will the tape have any negative effect to the plastic piping?
  10. V

Need opinions on price

So I'm in the market for a GTI right now and am looking at 09's. White, base model, manual, 2 door - quoted 21,133 Is this good? They wouldn't budge from it at all. Also hopefully buying so close to the release of the Mk6 won't make me kick myself for getting a Mk5.