GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VWCASH

1. V

New GLI at the dealer!!!

Just saw a all blacked out GLI it was sweet and only 26grand starting price it is a good looking car. Will get pics as soon as I can get them and figure out how load them on here.
  2. V

Fliudampr

Just installed car feels awesome and a lot smoother do recomend on the butt dyno some mustage Mach 1 could not pull away from me plus I do have other mods stage2+ full mounts, intercooler, pump, dv relocate AWE witch I love and other stuff love the car and the fluidampr!!! :thumbsup:
  3. V

B&G RS2 Coilovers

What do you guys think about them I'm stuck between them and KW V3. And does anybody know if there is a sale going on? Thanks!!!
  4. V

Cam follower warranty!!!!

Just talked to my FOM friday about the extension he said it's in the works and thats all he could say. Try to find out more if I can.
  5. V

RCD installed on 07 mkv gti need help!

iPod sounds poor I tried switching pins 2,3 on blue connecter iPod would not work any body know the ground? Thanks!
  6. V

RCD 510 installed need help!

Just installed radio having a high pitch noise when AUX is on an the IPOD is pluged in I heard you have to swap a ground does anybody know with connecter to switch wire at? Also some said you have to vagcom the 10 speaker sound system to work how do you do that? Thanks!
  7. V

Version D of the DV

Will the D version work with the Forge spacer for the FSI 2.0T ?:smile: