GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Voyles2

1. V

Gold Tarmacs

Well, I finally got my Tarmacs powder coated. I went back and forth on three colors for many months and this was the outcome. Spanish Gold Metallic with Vision Clear powdered on top. The local shop called Dun-Right Q C Coating did a wonderful job. The tires are Neogens 215-40-18. I...
  2. V

My Boring R32

Finally after a wash, iron cut, clay, menzenra compound, polishes, powerlock, and some Autoglym HD wax, I'm ready for summer. All I have to say is thanks to my porter cable for cutting my time down. Now time for the pictures.. DSC_2661 by john.voyles, on Flickr DSC_2663 by john.voyles, on...
  3. V

DIY: OEM GTI fog lights on R32

Ladies and gentlemen, This is my attempt at installing OEM GTI fog lights on my R32. Ever since I sold my GTI, I have dearly missed my fog lights as DRLs. This is the start to how I am installing the fogs while staying on a small budget and looking classy still. I picked up the brackets at the...
  4. V

GTI fog lights

I installed some GTI OEM fogs on my R32 and haven't put a wiring harness in yet. Pictures below of my progress. I still have to trim open the rear grill guard so the fogs only stick through. I also shaved a little on the currrent grill to let more light pass out. I wonder if the light will make...
  5. V

Pic request: OEM fogs behind non-foglight Jetta grills.

I'm requesting a picture of some one with OEM fog lights behind some non fog light grills with the lights turned on. I would like to see how much the grills actual block the light. Why am I asking this? I installed some GTI OEM fogs on my R32 and havn't put a wiring harness in yet. Pictures...
  6. V

WTB: passenger side fog light

As title states: WTB passenger side fog light Let me know how much you want for one.
  7. V

Back in the game.. R content inside

I installed some Silverline Plus's last week on my R and figured I would share some snaps from today. I can't get them to post from Flickr.
  8. V

Rain sensor problems

I've been having problems with my rain sensing wipers lately. I place the stalk one above off( intermittent) and place the adjustable thing on top to far right. The rain has to come down hard for them to work. I looked at the sensor and seen it looks like below. I took it to the dealer last...
  9. V

My R32

Here's an HDR I did last month. Give me your opinions. Here's one from today with a polarized filter. Yes, the car is dirty. lol
  10. V

FK Silverline X coils: 800 shipped

I have some silverline X coils. They are adjustable in height and dampening with stainless steel bodies. I used them for about 6.5K miles for about 7 months. They cost me 1150 bucks and I have the receipt with them. 800 shipped will cover shipping and pay pal fees. I will start to add some cell...
  11. V

Monster matts

50+ shipping
  12. V

Forge Shift Knob

Forge Big shift knob, Polished. 70 Shipped.
  13. V

Candy White color matched side markers

SOLD
  14. V

BSH catch can

BSH catch can with ball valve drain and drain hose. I also have extra black hose. I also have extra fittings. 175 shipped
  15. V

16" Audi Swing wheels/Dunlop 3d winters

WTT/WTS:16" Audi Swing wheels/Dunlop 3d winters I got some Audi 16" swing wheels painted red(OSHA red) with 205-55-16 winter tires. I used them for two seasons. I would easily say 2.5-3 winters left on them. One has some paint chips on the face thanks to my sister rolling her truck tires over...