GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vjmvjm

1. vjmvjm

Think About This...

"I read it on the internet, it must be true."
  2. vjmvjm

Think About This...

It's not a silly fantasy, it's reality. The case in question. As stated in the article, the owner of the vehicle is said to have "no active negligence". That is not the same as no negligence. And while the court ordered the dealership to indemnify the owner, other news stories have reported...
  3. vjmvjm

Think About This...

That's all nice, but that's not reality. It is not correct that "the owner is absolved of all responsibility". Maybe in some imaginary world. Or can you document this?
  4. vjmvjm

Think About This...

Did you read the story? Based on state law, including workers comp rules, the lawsuit is the appropriate manner to recover damages. A counter suit against whom?
  5. vjmvjm

Think About This...

Sorry, that's nice in theory, but that's not how the law works.
  6. vjmvjm

Flying Tesla

"Hold my Red Bull and watch this ..."
  7. vjmvjm

What’s for dinner tonight?

Spaghetti con Acciughe. Whole wheat spaghetti combined with anchovies, garlic, onion, olive oil, tomato paste, golden raisins, parsley, lemon, and pine nuts.
  8. vjmvjm

I need to try this, I just bake mine. I dislike boiled corned beef.
  9. vjmvjm

Homemade dirty rice. Not from a box mix. Mixed green salad, probably a glass of wine, or maybe an IPA. I'm hungry already, must be 5 o'clock somewhere.
  10. vjmvjm

2022 IndyCar season

I was surprised how little carnage there was in the race. Compared to earlier years, and other street courses.
  11. vjmvjm

Do You Bank at BofA?

Just about every bank and credit union does that. It's not a Chase only feature.
  12. vjmvjm

Do You Bank at BofA?

Bank of America was never the same after they were acquired by a Charlotte bank that took their name.
  13. vjmvjm

New 2022 Ford Maverick

I am unaware of the "bad" reputation. I recall that its reputation was similar to every woeful American vehicle of the early seventies.
  14. vjmvjm

New 2022 Ford Maverick

This truck is for people who don't need a "decent spec" truck. For people who don't off road, don't tow 5,000 pounds, and don't want to join the Taco cult.