GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vincevtr

1. V

The Model 3 ruined my life

god damnit let me dream
  2. V

Just a thought but it would be cool if EV's offer a "boost"-like function (button/third pedal) where the motor actually outputs 100% for a short period like 5-7 seconds. After, the motor would return to a standard maybe 70% output where the boost function would recharge/cooldown to be used...
  3. V

GTI MK8 Spotted (spy shots)

the MB with 400hp is the a45 which i dont think the R is meant to compete with. obviously you can always do with more power but i think something around 320-330whp would be a great place to start for the R.
  4. V

nice, a 350KW charger could definitely sway me. apparently they charge pretty quick up til about 80% where it slows down significantly. but it seems a 350KW charger could definitely cut it down to 15min(or even less!) to 80% which is pretty reasonable.
  5. V

yea Id actually consider waiting another car ownership cycle(maybe another 7 years?) before going EV. Right now its too much money to pay for something that has so many quality issues. imo Finglonga has it right, Tesla wont last long when other manufacturers catch up. whats gonna sell more? a...
  6. V

Hot Benz Hatch.

car looks good to me. only gripe i have with these cars is the sound a 4cyl makes. AMG are masters of exhaust notes though so I hope they can make those cars sound great.
  7. V

How many of you are worried about your Mk7 reliability?

zero concerns, but it seems like theres never enough people telling me how unreliable my car is.
  8. V

Hyundai Kona.

0-60 in 12 seconds jez might as well take a light jog
  9. V

Kia Stinger GT2 Review

not really the point of that car, for the amount you paid for your GTI im pretty sure you couldve gotten a much faster muscle car instead... anyways the Stinger does look good, g70 is more of my taste thoug, would seriously consider for next car (though i promised myself next car has to be a...
  10. V

Devel Sixteen

swap it onto a fiat 500, then change to awd.
  11. V

New vw bus

iunno i think it looks pretty cool, a lot of character. but i think the styling is love or hate much like the beetle.
  12. V

"Car Guys"

lol putting a jetta engine in a focus and making it awd...i would have ended the convo there. I think hes just one of those guys that says stuff he hears others say or stuff in movies just to sound knowledgeable.
  13. V

Dealer Greed on Civic Type R

there has to be some people paying 15k above msrp for this to be happening. those with more money than brains. Majority of people seem discontent with the huge markup but I have seen a couple on the road. The rarity of production, along with the markup that very few will pay makes it the perfect...
  14. V

Gran Turismo Sport - Review

same here, my main experience was GT3 a-spec for ps2 and ive sunk too many hours into that game.
  15. V

Gran Turismo Sport - Review

no i am not using VR. Vr does sound sweet and would be the best way to experience these games. oculus would be amazing if your Pc can handle it. and yea it is fun to drive a mk7 in the game and then you step outside and its in your driveway haha