GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vernsan

1. vernsan

What fits in your boot?

Picked up my parents tv this morning. The guys at the warehouse couldn't even imagine fitting a big screen(52in) into an 07 GTI(2DR). So we put it in snug but not tight at all, they were blown away haha. The whole time they were like "Sorry it will not fit...." :) oh yeah both driver/front...
  2. vernsan

F/S Panasonic Camcorder PV-GS80 W/ Accessories

Bought the Panasonic PV-GS80 Camcorder a month ago for small class projects for my Media Class. Didn't really get a chance to use it except for about two hours worth of actual usage. I have the actual box and still even has all the stickers on the product, all cables and manuals. Works great I...
  3. vernsan

Another Drunk Driving Incident

I was at a Grand Prairie Park off 360 in Texas and Rag something road. I was with some friends while they were about to call it a night and well I hear this loud truck starting. Apparently the guy decided its okay for him to drive especially when he almost reverses into a car parked right behind...
  4. vernsan

So I cleaned my car.

Finally after letting the weather warm up a bit to a nice chilled 30 :( and the fact that I saw over 21 bird shit droppings all over my car from parking under a power line I decided I need to clean the car NOW. After almost freezing to death for an hour or so cleaning I took a picture. Looky!
  5. vernsan

Drunk Driver

This morning around 2 AM I was driving on a highway and saw this car coming up really fast, I didn't give much thought to it because it could be a cop. Next thing I know its 2 lanes over and almost about to side swipe me and I reacted just in time so I wouldn't get hit. I had 2 friends along...
  6. vernsan

Car Storage

So coming before the New Years, my family along with myself are going out of country to visit relatives and we're also going to be gone for about a month. The problem is that we live in an apartment complex and not a house with a garage. It's that we don't want anything to happen to them...
  7. vernsan

Halo around the moon?

Hey guys I live in Texas, maybe other people around can see. Anyway I went outside and looked up I saw a huge ring around the moon. I've never seen such a thing. Here's some pictures of what I could grab of it before it spread to far out. Anyone know what this is called? BTW this was just 10...
  8. vernsan

Going in to bargain!

So finally the car I've had at the dealership has come in to where I can get it. My dad and I have talked about what we should settle for a price. Just so you know it's a GTI 07 3-Door Manual with 17" huffs and rubber mats. No packages or anything bone stock. Invoice is $21,116, while my...
  9. vernsan

DFW?

So I've been looking around the forum a bit, haven't seen any one around the Dallas - Ft. Worth area. Is anyone from around the area?