GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vdubthug420

1. vdubthug420

Don't tow with a VW

Holy shit!
  2. vdubthug420

Tired of door dings? B.Y.O.C.!! [Pics]

This guy is my hero. Doesn't look like too many cars in that lot though lmao I just park far away to avoid door dings... :)
  3. vdubthug420

funny iphone screen shots....

Haha, good stuff. Keep em coming
  4. vdubthug420

Website Down almost every morning

Same here. Golfmkv was down too...
  5. vdubthug420

WTB CHARLESTONS - socal

im looking for a set of mint charlestons.... with tires would be a big plus. post pics here. if they are rashed/curbed/dented, dont bother. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  6. vdubthug420

funny iphone screen shots....

ok im hoping this thread has some good responses. doesnt have to be vw related like mine, anything worth a laugh will do. this was just the other day, the wife was explaining some crazy idea she has. all i was worried about was the car....
  7. vdubthug420

2012 Impreza

THAT is a new subaru? oh nooooo. ok the impreza/wrx has always been quirky/ugly but that was always the attraction! now they are just screwing it all up. its all about the bugeye! I miss that car... it tore up those chicago winter roads like a champ. what a blast it was!
  8. vdubthug420

God Bless This Woman

http://youtu.be/12CXvE6fkb8 ok idk how to embed this clip on the forum.... but this clip is good too.
  9. vdubthug420

Calling are AIRCOOLED vdubs...take that H20 elsewhere

lol you sold a 57 split window!? thats it, youre going up to see the skipper.
  10. vdubthug420

It was a little late and I was 4 beers deep. Haha give me a break
  11. vdubthug420

"calling are...." I guess it was late last night. Calling "all" is more like it.
  12. vdubthug420

1965 Beetle. This was a project car of my younger brother and I.... 1975cc. Dual 40s. Porsche wheels... etc etc etc!