GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vbrad26

1. vbrad26

Filling out my garage... What would you do?

Keep the R as the daily and buy something impractical.
  2. vbrad26

2022 Formula 1 Season

Lol I said insemination instead of elimination. Dang autocorrect.
  3. vbrad26

2022 Formula 1 Season

It will be interesting to see if any more overtaking will in fact happen due to the changes of the circuit. Most notably, the insemination of "old" turns 9 and 10, and how some of the last few corners have been "stretched out" a bit.
  4. vbrad26

Anybody a video game junkie?

I played the first one. Most of it. And then let a friend borrow it and he never gave it back hah. Back when I was still buying physical copies of games. Division 2 was on a super sale a while back so I get it and played it for a bit but got like, totally overwhelmed. I'm not a frequent enough...
  5. vbrad26

2022 Formula 1 Season

Or anything IMSA. I was happy to see that coverage of 24 hrs of Daytona and 12 hrs of Sebring were broadcast with ZERO commercials on Peacock app. I don't have cable, so I have always had issues with watching F1 on ESPN. I can't get logged in from my TV, and have to stream from my phone to TV.
  6. vbrad26

Jeez. This is a rabbit hole I did not need to discover lol. I already have enough money-draining hobbies...
  7. vbrad26

Not exactly console video gaming related but since we are talking about hardware.... I just picked up a Logitech G613 keyboard. Not for gaming, but just for the office and holy hell! Mechanical keyboards are soooooo satisfying to type on. I didn't realize just how crappy most keyboards have...
  8. vbrad26

2022 Formula 1 Season

I won't be mad if the rest of the season is like this. Want to see how Seb will do in the car...
  9. vbrad26

2022 Formula 1 Season

Where is everyone? K-Mag back at HAAS!
  10. vbrad26

2022 IndyCar season

I turned it on with about 50 laps or so left. But yeah surprisingly few cautions for the race. I always say I'm going to get back into Indycar...but then it never happens.
  11. vbrad26

Anyone own a 2010 Tiguan? Need advice

Like others have already said, sounds like a decent car. I (my wife), has has had two Tiguans that were leased. The '10 was good. Never had a single issue that I can remember. However the '17 had pano sunroof issues. But other than that, it was fine too. We probably would have ended up with...
  12. vbrad26

2022 Formula 1 Season

That's what Masi said and look what happened to him...
  13. vbrad26

2022 Formula 1 Season

14. vbrad26

2022 Formula 1 Season

1. Lando Norris (McLaren) 1:19.568 - 103 laps 2. Charles Leclerc (Ferrari) 1:20.165 - 80 laps 3. Carlos Sainz (Ferrari) 1:20.416 - 73 laps 4. George Russell (Mercedes) 1:20.784 - 77 laps 5. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) 1:20.929 - 50 laps 6. Sebastian Vettel (Aston Martin) 1:21.276 - 52 laps...
  15. vbrad26

2022 Formula 1 Season

2 other bits of potentially big news circulating... Andretti getting close to entering an American F1 team? Porsche (Audi/VW) getting close to entering F1 with a partnership with Red Bull? What have you heard?