GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Unreal1

1. U

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Entirely different. New students would have to make loan payments for 20-25 years before they could even potentially qualify for loan forgiveness. It's not the same as a universal tax credit. Other student loan forgiveness programs have already existed and began under republicans...
  2. U

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

He simply doesn't have the power to spend money without congressional approval, but that doesn't mean there's some major conspiracy to prop up institutions that clearly don't need his help.
  3. U

I know they exist. I'm simply not making that generalization because it doesn't align with my experiences at the schools I've attended. For the sake of argument, let's assume they're all 'woke'; even so, canceling debt still doesn't equate to injecting money into them.
  4. U

How long ago? I don't know a lot about it, but I think you can still get your money back as long as you made a payment after March 2020. Also, this isn't pumping money into "woke" universities. Schools get paid the moment a federal loan is approved. So they already had the money that's being...
  5. U

AFAIK people who have paid them off can still qualify.
  6. U

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

The "benefit" is having puppets and military bases across the world. For instance, puppets who will use the USD to trade oil and invest in America.
  7. U

Mideast Thread Where AbSolUteLY nO Effort Is Put Into Thread Titles

Not sure whether this has been discussed already, but apparently some Israelis are planning to sacrifice red cows in a ritual that would mark the construction of a third temple. The problem is, they want to build this temple where Al Aqsa currently stands...
  8. U

https://www.theverge.com/2022/12/18/23515221/twitter-bans-links-instagram-mastodon-competitors "I'm a free speech absolutist" hasn't aged well. No surprise, given the way he runs Tesla.
  9. U

Anything is possible, but it was too far off course for that to likely have come from Russia - intentional or not. People aren't giving their military capabilities enough credit because they're losing against a country that was given billions of dollars worth of weaponry.
  10. U

Just as hilarious as blaming Russia, knowing damn well they're not going to do anything that would risk NATO getting involved.
  11. U

That would be a smart comment if Russia and Poland were the only two countries capable of firing a missile.
  12. U

Most likely, NOT a Russian missile. But they're meeting over article 4, not 5, so nothing will happen.
  13. U

Black people are the biggest hypocrites in the world right now. This free speech kick will be over the second someone white says something remotely offensive about blacks.
  14. U

I'm interested in seeing the source of the second chart because it's obvious it was done with the intent to skew the data. There's no way that came from a reputable journal. The first chart only compares against previous vaccines. But yeah, myocarditis is a possibility in the vaccine and virus...
  15. U

Unfortunately, sudden cardiac arrest in student-athletes was happening so frequently that Pennsylvania passed a bill in 2019 "to give student-athletes and their families more information to prevent future tragedies"...