GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by uk_stu

1. U

VAGCOM/VCDS Services Hampshire

Hi All... I'd like to offer my vagcom services within the Hampshire area, I'm based in Portsmouth but can travel for a small fee. If you've accidentally put your airbag light on... (it happens to all of us) or want a retrofit, then give me a shout!! Stu!
  2. U

Bought myself some wheels :D

As the title suggests, got myself a set of BBS CH Reps 18"x8" for a cracking price of £255 :thumbup: will be getting tyres shortly then they will be fitted hopefully with VW Racing springs.
  3. U

Wanted: Painted door handles

Hi guys, I'm after a pair of painted door handles in any colour, can be a bit scuffed... Lock set is not required. Thanks
  4. U

A few new items!

Done a few bits to the golf. Its getting there, next job is wheels and a drop! Carboned by dashboard and my gearstick surround Then came some Gti headlights and a black VW badge And then carboned my B-posts! Thats all folks!
  5. U

Wanted: Leather Steeringwheel

Hi guys as the title suggests I want a leather 3 spoke steering wheel. Has anybody got one kicking around at home they want to sell? ta!
  6. U

Detailed my new golf

Hi guys, fairly new to this forum and i got my golf a couple of weeks ago. As i am a very avid valeter/detailer I had to paint correct it as soon as i got it!! I'll let the pics do the talking! I've got some more aftershots that i took which i'll put online later. Spread the...
  7. U

Hi i'm new!

Hi guys, just a quick post to say HI!. Just bought myself a mk5, 1.6 FSI SE. Really pleased with it. Just need to wait for payday to let the modifying commence! :)