GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by UberJAY

1. UberJAY

Official "Im in class right now" Thread

Anyone else ever kill time on here in class? I'm in engineering accounting at the moment. Post it up! Disclaimer: You should pay attention in class. I am not to blame for your failure.:thumbsup:
  2. UberJAY

Possible roll-cage Project

Llike this. Something that wouldnt be too in the way i guess for passengers in the rear. Painted CW or polished. The orange one minus the x beam if you can picture what im getting at. Something aesthetically pleasing.
  3. UberJAY

Possible roll-cage Project

Im toying with the idea of building a removable roll-cage for my gti for a graded final project in an engineering class that i am taking next sememster. I figured if i had to build something that will take some time and fabrication, it might as well be for the dub :rolleyes: I dont really...
  4. UberJAY

gallardo wheels

Ive looked everywhere and i would love to find an 18'' set. If someone could help i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks guys.
  5. UberJAY

MKV vs. S2000

:sign0052:
  6. UberJAY

F/S: F/T: OEM Porsche twists with adapters and bolts.

heres another pic of them some time ago..
  7. UberJAY

F/S: F/T: OEM Porsche twists with adapters and bolts.

Up for sale are my 17'' Porsche twists. I originally bought these off of pitbull. They have never been curbed or damaged. They are in near perfect condition and i need to sell them because i could really use the money for school, books,ect. They are 5x112 and 17x7 FRONT and 17x9 rear..and...
  8. UberJAY

Photoshop pretty-pleasee!!

Slam me. Tucking half tire. Need it for a little project.
  9. UberJAY

On Ebay 285 coilover system

wow look what i just found... What to do???:iono:
  10. UberJAY

Uberjays little photoshoot.

We took these about a month ago..finally got some time to share. These were taken by a friend of mine on ODU's campuss. Let me know what u guys think. Im interested in which pic is everyones favorite.:thumbsup: The mini is my girls car.:fighting0030:
  11. UberJAY

Photo Shop Request PLS

this...:drool:
  12. UberJAY

Snowboarding trip...QUESTION

dont really have the time to search and im in a bit of a time crunch. I have roof racks on my 08 4dr gti that we need to use on an 08 R. Is there any way to make them fit with the R being a 2door? they are the OEM racks. some have said yes and some have said no. Please dont respond unless you...
  13. UberJAY

New pics, new wheels..sex

So a couple of you have been asking me for pictures for a few months now and my buddy doug finally took some of my car ..at like 1:00 in the morning before we left for our snowboarding trip. It was dark as hell outside and in the pics it almost looks like they were taken during the day. There...
  14. UberJAY

conspiracy theory with jesse ventura

anyone watch it? ive seen a few episodes now and some of this stuff is absolutely unbelievable. I watched the one about the population decrease in the future and it scared the shit out of me.:yikes: someone tell me its all bs!! lol