GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by uberdork71

1. uberdork71

Show Your Boost Gauge

VMR -IMHO best placement, almost looks stock.
  2. uberdork71

I spent my RSB money on this.

http://www.silverstone.co.uk/php/de_lotusExige_exp.html Call me crazy, but I'll remember 10 laps around silverstone in an Exige, for a long, long, time.
  3. uberdork71

Heads-up ****ECU Reflash TSB

Sorry in advance if this has already been posted. If you don't want your chip erased. I went to the dealership today and they said there was a TSB for a ECU re-flash.
  4. uberdork71

The V-tak just kicked in yo.

Unfortunatly, I didn't have the pleaseure of seeing how the car got there, but there were no other cars with damage around. Sunday afternoon on Kingsway and Joyce in Vancouver...... Must have been too many v-taks.
  5. uberdork71

R- line fog grill

I'm going to be in the UK at the end of March, and I would like to purchase a set of r-line fog grills for my GLI. Can someone please tell me if this a regularly stocked item, or if the dealer will have to order them. Also, can you recommend a VW dealer near Stanmore or Ruislip (spelling) Thanks
  6. uberdork71

H&R triple c camber bolts

http://www.hrsprings.com/products/triplec/ Does anyone have any experience with these? I'm looking for increased negative camber, so I get more even tire wear when autocrossing.
  7. uberdork71

RED VMR Boost gauge review

Don at VMR was easy to get along with. They followed shipping instructions to a T. The "almost completed" DIY was straight forward, and made the install a breeze. The color is a great match, but brighter than the oem red. If I had to find a fault, I'd prefer it a little dimmer. The vent is...
  8. uberdork71

How long have you been chipped on your stock DV?

My 07 daily driver has been chipped since April. Revo 6-4-9 or 6-5-9 (running 94 oct.) Boost holds 17-20 pounds @ WOT.
  9. uberdork71

mtn biking?

kona
  10. uberdork71

Grille & hood painted on a tornado red

My biased opinion likes it! I also matched the the hood crease. I doubt anyone has ever noticed. You have to look at it from straight on to see the the lines don't match. Most people think it came that way from the factoy.
  11. uberdork71

stock rims painted black!

16" rabbit mags with m & s.
  12. uberdork71

Yay or nay?

16's with m and s