GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by uaintdubbinunlessurubbin

1. U

18x8.5 et43 Regen5 R33 wheels with tires and hubcentric rings.

5x112. (1) wheel and tire is brand new. (4) wheels with tires have under 3k on them. The tires are 215/40/18 federal formoza fd2. Wheels and tires are in mint condition. Car wasn't driven much at all. Wheels just need to be cleaned up. Just taken off of car today. This is for 5 wheels with...
  2. U

mkv/mkvi gti/tiguan airlift slam series air bag setup

V2 management system with manifold. Viaair 444 c air compressor just purchased last march, has about 3000 miles on it. 4 gallon tank Rear Kyb shocks excel g have about 20k on them. Front slam series bags have 5k on them. Car has been sitting in driveway for over a year, put less than 5k on it...
  3. U

Plasti Dip Gallons anyone

(2) gunmetal gray gallons 55.00 each (3) intense teal gallons 65.00 each (1) dyc dippearl top coat 75.00 (1) pre dip spray 12.00 (1) canvas wheel covers set of 4 30.00 Brand new, still in shipping boxes. Im on long island, would prefer local pickup. Please text me if interested, need...
  4. U

18 inch gti huffs vinyl dipped in black with tires

215/40/18 nankang ns20 noble sport tires with less than 3k on them. Wheels have curb rash but isn't to noticeable with the dip on it. Need these gone, going to storage unit tomorrow. Best offer, please be reasonable. Text me at 6315132036 name is gary, im on long island.
  5. U

F/s 19x8.5 tmb ddt with tires

Mint condition. Only had on car for 2 months. Tires are 225/40/19 federal 595 with 6k on them. The wheels are dark tint, they are 19x8.5 and 5x112. I believe they are 45 offset, but i will double check in am and change if they are different. Need these gone, dont want any trades. my name...
  6. U

F/s 16 inch WINTER steelies with tires

16 INCH STEELIES GREAT FOR THE WINTER, THEY HAVE 215/65/16 PIRELLI SCORPION TIRES ON THEM, ONLY USED FOR 2 WINTER SEASONS. ALSO HAVE 2 VW HUBCAPS IF ANY IS INTERESTED TAKING THEM WITH THE WHEELS. TIRES HAVE PLENTY OF TREAD ON THEM. THESE ARE OFF MY 2012 TIGUAN. NEED THESE GONE. BEST OFFER, NO...
  7. U

f/s front airlift air suspension struts

front slam series bags for mk5 mk6, one of them has a leak in the top, don't know if u can be fixed or used for spare parts, leak is coming from strut mount. Other bag is good with no leaks, maybe just a new air line would be needed. Looking for $300.00. Not on here to often,
  8. U

F/S 18x8.5 5x112 et45 privat kup wheels with tires.

Have a set of privat 18x8.5 5x112 et45 kup wheels for sale with tires. One tire is really cupped bad however am including a brand new tire and a used tire with good tread left. One wheel has a slight bend in lip from last year must have hit a pothole, no air loss and can be fixed for probably...
  9. U

F/S Carbonio Stage 1 and 2 full intake

up for sale is a full stage 1 and stage 2 carbonio intake. This will fit the tsi motor. It was on my 2012 vw tiguan 2.0t. Has about 10k on it. The only thing that would have to be done to it would be cleaning and reoiling the filter. Other then that I cleaned it up after I took it off yesterday...
  10. U

F/s Apr K04 Turbo charger for tsi

I will have pics in a few days. The turbo itself has 18,000 miles on it.
  11. U

F/s 19" rs4 reps with tires

19x8.5 with 35 offset with 225/35/19 nankang ns2 tires. The outter lip could use some polishing if u wanted to go that route, however I had them plasti dipped in gold metalizer and platinum. There is no curb rash to them at all. A couple of nicks here and there but nothing major at all. The...
  12. U

Plasti Dip For Sale on Long Island

I have been working with plasti dip to be able to sell there products in my store. We will be getting these cans of plastidip and will have the full line of plasti dip products in our store. Our stores location will be at the bottom of this paragraph. We will be the only store on long island...
  13. U

F/S Custom Fiberglass 12 inch subwoofer box with memphis subwoofer

Custom Fiberglass subwoofer box that is 12 inches. It is painted dark grey. Box does have a few blemishes from being in trunk of car, so would need to patch a couple of indents in the fiberglass. Subwoofer is 400 watts rms. Barely used as its been sitting in my room for months. Subwoofer...
  14. U

F/S Custom Made Sub Box for MKV gti with amp

I have a custom fiberglass 12 inch sub box. Has a memphis 12" sub in it rated at 400 rms 800 peak. Hits nice and hard. The box itself is painted a charcoal gray, couple of cosmetic blemishes from being in my trunk. I just filled in the blemishes with some marker, but might need to fill a little...
  15. U

f/s hifonics z6000 600 watt amplifier

amp works amazing. can handle either 8 or 4 gauge wiring. # 150 watts x 2 channels into 4 Ohms (stereo) # 300 watts x 2 channels into 2 Ohms (stereo) # 600 watts x 1 channel into 4 Ohms (bridged) # High End Performance Amplifier # PWM Power Supply # High Speed Bi-polar Outputs # Regulated Power...