1. U.G.MKV

OEM MK6 GOLF R K04 TURBO

Cash in hand. sent you a pm
  2. U.G.MKV

Post up your mileage!

2007 gti 160k Revo tuned since 10k
  3. U.G.MKV

Coding for ABS

We figured it out. Finally no lights on the dash?
  4. U.G.MKV

Coding for ABS

Hey guys, I had someone trying to turn off the tpms light due to new wheels without tpms sensors. Now I have abs and esp lights flashing. I looked at the code for the abs and it's all zeros. Anyone know what the code is supposed to be? Any help would be greatly appreciated
  5. U.G.MKV

What Could Cause Missed DSG Shifts After Cooling System Service?

Flashing CEL is usually a coil going out
  6. U.G.MKV

WTB K04 and S3 injectors

I'm interested in a K04 so if you have a FSI K04 with or without injectors PM me. I'm a serious buyer.
  7. U.G.MKV

OEM MK6 GOLF R K04 TURBO

I'm Interested PM sent
  8. U.G.MKV

MKV for 1/2 mile drags

It's been 11 years since I bought my MKV new. Now that the car is old and in need some heavy maintenance I'd like to gut the car and turn it into a half mile car. I'd like to run 150 which seems like it should be easy but I've been watching the races for a while and I don't think a simple k04...
  9. U.G.MKV

Cars and Coffee West Palm Beach Sept 6

Check out The Cars & Coffee Palm Beach It's our 2 year anniversary. Presented by: Art of Speed Auto Events. Starting Sunday September 6th, 2015 the Cars & Coffee Palm Beach event will be based out of the Palm Beach Outlets.... What a great place to have our 2 year anniversary!!! Event Theme...
  10. U.G.MKV

Mkv Revo stage 2 plus vs 2015 WRX

So I'm minding my own business and there is a wrx in front of me. He changes lanes and I think he's going to make a turn. As soon as I get next to him he just hits it. I say to myself " Self, what the hell go for it" thinking I will probably lose. Well I pulled about a car and a half on him. So...
  11. U.G.MKV

Good find to solve misfire at idle.

Yesterday I got slapped by the dreaded misfire at idle I installed new coils about two months ago. And the plugs are around four months old. The car ran ok under load so I was thinking injector or something other than plugs. I picked up plugs anyway and what I found when I pulled the plugs...
  12. U.G.MKV

K04 stock injector vs S3 mileage

For the guys running different K04 tunes. What's your mileage like? I don't know if I want to stay with my current tuner and run S3 injectors or change tunes and go with a stock injector file. Any input would be appreciated. [emoji4]
  13. U.G.MKV

Finally got to redo rear door cards

I just finished doing my rear door cards. It was pretty tedious. The door cards are sonic welded together which means you need to cut the door panels apart if you want to get a good finished product. I've seen some diys that show them grinding the welds apart. I did that in two spots and...
  14. U.G.MKV

Need a little help.Timing belt related

I changed my timing belt today everything seems to go smooth. I used my friends method of marking the old belt and counting the teeth between the marks and marking the new belt the same. I rotated the engine two times by hand and rechecked the marks on the pulleys and timing cover all looked...
  15. U.G.MKV

Door card material

It's time to redo my door cards an headliner. The material looks the same for both to me but my upholstery guy says it's not the same. Has anyone had experience with this. Any help would be appreciated.