GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by U-20T

1. U

WTB: S3 Intercooler and "stage 1" Uni intake tsi version

Looking for an S3 intercooler and the pre MAF pieces of a uni intake for tsi. ill take the whole thing but don't need the rear tube as its all for a TDI.
  2. U

FFE Racing FMIC setup - 600hp proven

For sale my FFE racing intercooler with 2.5" aluminum piping. Core is a PTE, includes trimmed bumper support $750 plus fees and shipping
  3. U

AWD dsg parts/used LSD

I have an MME code dq250 for parts or complete. DSG itself has 40kish miles, 10k max on lsd since I have had it. I had it on my awd swapped mk6 and broke the gears so now its for parts let me know if you need anything not listed. All prices obo and do not include fees or shipping. LSD does...
  4. U

IE Manifold with DPI water/meth and Stainless feed rail

Selling my IE manifold with aquamist .7mm custom spray jets and a custom stainless feed rail that will work with 1/8npt or 1/8th bspp fittings. (standard and aquamist). Price is $900 for the manifold and rail, plus shipping and fees. If you want the manifold only $700.
  5. U

2008.5 Big Turbo GTI and More

Selling my MKV 2008.5 VW GTI with the 2.0t TSI CBFA engine. Its been a great car but I need to make way for future little ones and want to get something to be able to tow my mk6. Sad to see it go since its super clean and hauls. Looking for $7,500 obo considering whats into it and how clean it...
  6. U

AWD Swap/DSG Swap Parts

For sale AWD swap parts and DSG swap parts. As some of you know I have swapped my MK6 to AWD and DSG and planned to do my DD as well but decided these are better off to go to someone else and can do some more work on the MK6. What you will get is most of the AWD and DSG parts needed to make...
  7. U

Precision 6262 CEA DBB turbo cheap like new

Like new in terms of rotating assembly, the part the counts, there is some surface residue in the photos that cleans up easy. This is for the Turbo only and no hotside, you will need to buy your choice of hotside from PTE. I have included a photo of the hotside to show how easily and wheel the...
  8. U

Flat bottom GTI Steering wheel with controls and paddles

Used GTI steering wheel out of a 2008.5 GTI, includes the airbag and steering wheel control module. You will need an airbag harness for about $35 on ebay, I'll set the buyer up with the correct one. $225 shipped
  9. U

RNS315 with code

RNS315 in good shape with code, easy swap and a cheap ebay Nav antenna works great (have one in my MKV) $200 shipped
  10. U

AWD parts Feeler/FS

Feeler - AWD swap parts I have stocked up for the MKV, will go to a good cause (mk6). Good trans case 40k miles AWD DQ250 with T-case and wacetrac (you would need to swap in your DSG gear set, was going to do this on my mkv [clutch packs are good still], would come with new clutch cover), rear...
  11. U

Full TDI Cup kit/Thunder bunny

Selling my TDI cup back this year and looking to see if anyone is interested in a trade deal for a cup kit. Have the front, sides and rear and grill. I would need your parts in black (or other used parts not smashed or damaged to hell). PM me if you are interested. Photos are old but its in...
  12. U

IE intake manifold with direct port water methanol

IE intake manifold with flap eliminator plug and play adaptor. Has a DPI full stainless hardline water meth rail and .7mm aquamist special jets. Price $1000 IE intake manifold with flap eliminator plug and play adaptor. Has a DPI full stainless hardline water meth rail and .7mm aquamist...
  13. U

Fs/WTT - CTS GT3071 big turbo kit for TSI - IE intake manifold FS

Sorry Sale only now For sale price with fueling is - $4800obo Price without fueling is - $3500obo 1. CTS Big turbo kit gt3071 (tsi) - about 1 year old on a 2008 gti - current power ~460-475chp on 93oct 2. Changed over to open dump tube 3. Unitronic intake - modified to fit, oem Maf and...
  14. U

Front and Rear Brembo BBK

Selling my 17z front and rear BBK - they stop unbelievably well and definitely look the part. Does show signs of use, they are used brakes. What is for sale - 1.Front & Rear 330mm rotors - used 2.Front & Rear calipers - used 3.New set of hub rings for rotors 4.Some misc. Dust boots and...