GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TroyMKV

1. T

2009 Canadian Autoshow in Toronto

Just thought I'd share some my pics from the Toronto Autoshow...... They didn't have the new Gti, they only had the '09 Gti there, but I also added a pic of a tuned gti :)
  2. T

Gas Prices going down?

Hey guys i just noticed that here in Hamilton, Ontario gas prices have been going down. Today I saw gas being sold for 66 cents a litre. :happyanim: Thats really low compared to in the summer when it was a dollar twenty and up. Needless to say I filled up my gti. Just wondering what gas prices...
  3. T

Awesome gti mkv review

Hey guys this is one of my favorite mkv reviews. It's from an awesome car show in Britain called Top Gear. This is from season 5 episode 6 in case someone wants to watch the whole episode. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf_4AMbyTUI
  4. T

Help with Lip Kit

Hey guys I'm a bit of a noob so please bare with me. I was looking for a lip kit for my 2006 CW GTI. I found these two pics. on the forum, but I forget where (sorry if I stole your pic.) and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what type of kit they are and where I could get them is and if...
  5. T

VW GTI Lowering kit

Hey guys I have a 2007 GTI MKV and I was looking to lower it. I was just wondering what other people have used to lower their cars and does anyone have any experience with Eibach Springs. Thanks a lot