GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by trialerror00

1. trialerror00

Oil pump replaced, then all cylinders misfire

Update, PCV valve fixed all above stated issues. I was able to verify correct timing too. Thanks for the help
  2. trialerror00

Appreciate the help. Unsure if that is in my wheel house, but I’ll see what I can do. Thanks
  3. trialerror00

Thank you for the response, I cleared the codes 2 times prior to that scan. Right after the oil pump install and sealant cure time, I ran the engine and it idled perfectly fine, it wasn't until I started to pull out of the driveway when it started stuttering and shaking. Read codes, cleared...
  4. trialerror00

Good evening. I replaced my oil pump and oil pressure sensor today (due to low oil pressure) and now I have all cylinders misfiring. I have a 2009 GTI with the 2.0TSI (engine CCTA), the timing chain and tensioner were all replaced 12k miles ago and I recently replaced the clutch, 15 miles ago...
  5. trialerror00

Feeler/FS: brembo calipers

Have factory rebuilt, never used or installed, Brembo Front Brake Calipers p/n 986.351.421 & 986.351.422. Comes with stock pads and rattle springs. $800 OBO willing to ship at buyers expense, currently in the DFW area PM me for cell number for better contact info It's GOD's decision to...
  6. trialerror00

Help please, anyone with vag-com near central Jersey?

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182898 It's GOD's decision to forgive Terrorists, it's our job to arrange the meeting!!!
  7. trialerror00

Unexplainable dyno results

Dyno'd my car the other day with depressing results..... My car wouldn't boost past 16psi. Back story: AWE k04, GIAC, S3 IC, turbo outlet pipe, CCB intake, AWE tb exhaust and Snow Performance Stage II This is 100oct file (93oct gas with w/m) First two runs were 93oct file (no meth...
  8. trialerror00

FS complete MKV honeycomb grille set

Like title says, complete honeycomb grille set w/ red VW emblem(painted) with open fogs. Front license plate holes. Selling as complete set! 150$ shipped It's GOD's decision to forgive Terrorists, it's our job to arrange the meeting!!!
  9. trialerror00

F.S. MKV AWE vent boost gauge mount

Brand new and never used. Asking 75$ shipped continental Murica! It's GOD's decision to forgive Terrorists, it's our job to arrange the meeting!!! Edit: MKVI vent gauge mount
  10. trialerror00

2009 MKV GTI parts for sale

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showpost.php?p=79490997
  11. trialerror00

Jumping on the K04 bandwagon!

Just purchased a K04 from AWE Tuning, but I still have to wait until next week for install. I had a wild hair and went all out and bought their Quarter Mile Package. Added H&R front and rear sway bars and upgraded brake kit. The excitement is already driving me crazy, which is driving my wife...
  12. trialerror00

Right rear rubbin

Ive spent the last 3 hours searching and reading and reading and more searching. Their are several posts regarding this issue but with no results...... my tight rear tire rubs but my left doesn't. Right rear ftg : 25.5 left rear ftg 25. Components : H&R sport springs, 10mm slavers, oem 18s...
  13. trialerror00

Vag-com NJ

I'm looking for someone in central Jersey with vag-com. I would appreciate the help. I'm on Ft Dix and willing to drive a little to meet. Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2