GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

tos's latest activity

• tos
    tos replied to the thread Software Update.
    They did OCU recall to my golf, built early may 2021 (5H0035820E with 1803) at yesterday. Thay said that there are latest firmware, no...
  • tos
    tos replied to the thread Front led light bar.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/cSE7P7AkHWpfmidF9 You can activate it from same settings where coming home settings are. Free translate from...
  • tos
    tos reacted to dimitrisdsg7's post in the thread Front led light bar with Like Like.
    With one word: Beautiful... So, in your opinion, it does not fit in any other Golf?
  • tos
    Thanks :) Maybe it is just couple wires going to BCM and coding can done with obd11/VCDS. There are not instructions yet.. But if you...
  • tos
    I think that it need own wiring and coding, because there is a little animation or delay between front lights and the lightbar. This...
  • tos
    I have it also on my Style and iQ lights
  • tos
    tos replied to the thread Driver mode selection.
    I also noticed that... but usually I am driving with comfort mode or individual. 1.5eTSI DSG
  • tos
    tos replied to the thread Software Update.
    I got that update also today...
  • tos
    tos replied to the thread Mk8 parts diagrams / catalogs.
    https://www.partslink24.com/ You can buy 24h licence cheap price. It shows all parts based to your VIN number
  • tos
    tos reacted to Massimo 2323's post in the thread Active Info Display - show your setup! with Like Like.
    Here are my AID views of my eHybrid…
  • tos
    tos reacted to Gio_57's post in the thread MK8 Alarm issues? with Like Like.
    Nothing in the OBD port as far as I am aware. The car has a tracker but this is just GPS and not telematics. Great shout though...
  • tos
    tos replied to the thread MK8 Alarm issues?.
    Do you have something in OBD port? I just check Erwin service portal. They says if something external device trying connect to car when...
  • tos
    tos replied to the thread Golf eTSI.
    I have UUF (Dual-clutch transmission DSG DQ200)
  • tos
    tos reacted to Massimo 2323's post in the thread Golf eTSI with Like Like.
    No the 48V battery is under the driver seat with the DC/DC under the passenger seat:
  • tos
    tos reacted to Nasool's post in the thread 2021 mk8 life low audio with Like Like.
    Hey guys, Just took delivery of my new golf life last week. First gold I've owned and I bloody love it already. The one thing that I'm...