GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by torga

1. torga

CSB 2: dtfd Shows Stabby Snakes To Bring Joy To All. No, Not That Kind Of Stabby Snake.

we don't take kindly to upbadging 'round these parts
  2. torga

2022 Formula 1 Season

Racing Point/AMR taking someone else's design and slapping a fresh coat of paint on it.
  3. torga

2022 Formula 1 Season

AMR has some new sidepods to show off this weekend. Aston Martin reveal major upgrade to car for Spanish Grand Prix Β· RaceFans
  4. torga

2022 Formula 1 Season

My guess is no, as I'm fairly certain there are regs against certain types of active aero and how much aero elements can flex. I forget who, but a couple years ago, someone was getting in trouble for a front wing that flexed a little too much -- I wanna say it was RBR or Ferrari.
  5. torga

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Threes get degrees Wordle 334 3/6 πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  6. torga

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Haven't done a waff in a while, I'm surprised it keeps your streak. Wordle kills your streak if you forget, right? #waffle117 3/5 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩 🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 πŸ”₯ streak: 5 wafflegame.net
  7. torga

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Back on the three train. Wordle 333 3/6 β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  8. torga

Greatest Face Palm Stories of All Time

I'll never learn my lesson about crop dusting large crowds. It's the perfect crime, so long as you keep moving.
  9. torga

Greatest Face Palm Stories of All Time

I love hearing stories about absolute idiots trying to blame a shop or a company for something that's entirely their fault, and the company just casually saying "ehhhh go fuck yerself paisano". This schadenfreude is good shit.
  10. torga

CSB 2: dtfd Shows Stabby Snakes To Bring Joy To All. No, Not That Kind Of Stabby Snake.

I've mainly been using Tri-X and HP5+. I've shot a few rolls of color and idk, they just don't give me the same feeling as b&w gives me. I feel more comfortable shooting color with my digital camera.
  11. torga

Speaking of Zs, I got this photo a few weeks ago while walking around with my lil film point & shoot. Just got the scans back from the lab today.
  12. torga

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Needed a fishing trip and some sudoku thinking. Wordle 332 4/6 β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨ πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  13. torga

This looks like something a 12yo who's never cooked before makes to feed themselves when their parent has to stay late at work.
  14. torga

Daily Wordle Flex thread

I've had a great string of threes. Wordle 331 3/6 β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ© 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Didn't sign in all weekend, was on vacay. But I sure had time to show my grandma what a smart boy I am. Wordles 330 3/6 β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨ β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Wordle 329 3/6 πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Wordle 328 3/6 β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Wordle 327...
  15. torga

Daily Wordle Flex thread

I think I could've done it with 4 left. I can think of one swap I rushed. #waffle110 3/5 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩 🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 πŸ”₯ streak: 3 wafflegame.net