GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tknj99

1. T

Sent you a PM

Sent you a PM
  2. T

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

Mine are my initials + NJ for where i grew up + '99 for the year i opened most accounts
  3. T

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

Slammed the accelerator on a forklift as i was exiting a box truck and as it was crossing the pad onto the dock the box truck rolled forward and me and the forklift took a freefall down to the pavement, luckily i monkey'd off it fast enough while it fell to not get crushed
  4. T

VA State Inspection Scam!

Maybe try getting the inspection done at Flow VW/Audi/Porsche.. i doubt they need to rip up wiper blades to make a few bucks lol
  5. T

Crisis Mode

I like to do incognito mods and then wait for her comments after she takes for a drive
  6. T

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad joke thread

I went to a seafood disco the other night..... and pulled a mussel ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Me: I went out to a restaurant and had goat meat for the first time You: oh yea? how was it Me: not baaaaaad
  7. T

Golf Mk8, here it is

Lol, nothing, just not my cup of tea
  8. T

Golf Mk8, here it is

Seems to have more of a station wagon look to it :(
  9. T

"EPA Fines Tuning Company $300,000"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY
  10. T

Looking for recommendations on a standing desk

I work from home FT in the IT field and had read into the whole standing desk stuff and held off.. then this article came out with results indicating that its not as healthy as it initially seemed...
  11. T

Happy Alien Day

All Your Base Are Belong To Us!
  12. T

Happy Alien Day

13. T

Ford Doubles Down on SUVs/Trucks

So only certain types will be Found On the Road Dead now?
  14. T

2019 ZR-1 Corvette

Looks like a new challenge for Wolf ;)