GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tim2K20GTI

1. T

Music Tastes. Share yours!

Even at 55 years of age, I still listen to mostly hard rock and metal. Lately I've been listening to Octane in my car since I've got the free XM. On Spotify I listen to the Rock Hard playlist a lot. Here's a couple that I've been listening to a lot recently:
  2. T

Sunglasses for Driving

I've worn nothing but Maui Jim sunglasses for the last 15+ years. Still really happy with them.
  3. T

How many times has someone opened their car door into your car?

Unfortunately not everyone cares as much about their car as we do. To them, it's just transportation to get them from point a to point b. They also don't care about other people's property, which is why the door dings happen. I'm very careful about where I park in any parking lot. I'll...
  4. T

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Thanks! I've already got new tires for it and the wheels will finally be here tomorrow. We'll see how it looks after those are on. :)
  5. T

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

I didn't know that this thread existed until today. 😁 I joined after buying my first VW, a 2020 GTI SE, earlier this month. I've owned a lot of different cars over the years, including 3 C5 Corvettes, BMW, MB and a 2007 Audi A3 S-Line that I still own. The Audi is what brought me to the...