GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Thunderfunk

1. Thunderfunk

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Still hoping to see them bring back the hatch down the line. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  2. Thunderfunk

POLE - Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee?

Nice choice on the CX-5. If I could ever bring myself to own a SUV that would be my realistic choice. My girlfriend was looking at one before she got the Forester but I thought the CX-5 was the much nicer vehicle.
  3. Thunderfunk

Who will win the World Cup this year?

Realistically neither do I but I'm still going to root for my country. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  4. Thunderfunk

Who will win the World Cup this year?

Makes two of us. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  5. Thunderfunk

Cars you wish weren't crap!

The Chevy SS is still crap to me because Holden had a beautiful looking vehicle in the Commodore SS and when Chevy finally brings it here they make it look like another boring American sedan. The Pontiac G8 you could at least buy a cosmetic conversion kit. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  6. Thunderfunk

I know that feeling. My GTI, aside from rattles, has been rock solid for nearly 20k miles with 15k of those being K04 yet I always have this feeling once that odometer rolls past 40k half the car is going to fall off as I back out of the driveway one day.
  7. Thunderfunk

Is it sad that I immediately recognized that this was in the Dick's Sporting Goods Park parking lot and I don't live in Colorado I just watch a lot of MLS. The CVT seems to be pretty snappy and smooth on those shifts. Didn't seem any more loud than my DSG.
  8. Thunderfunk

They didn't have the new WRX at the NY Auto Show at least that I could find on the show floor but they did have the STI to sit in. Initial impression is that I love the look of the exterior but I just can't get past how cheap the interior looks and feels. Was shocked how flimsy the door felt...
  9. Thunderfunk

I'll get to see it in person at the NY auto show this weekend and decide if I want to go a step further and get a test drive. My girl is pretty much all for it since she loves Subaru, probably the only potential vehicle purchase she would not care about me spending the money on. With my GTI...
  10. Thunderfunk

Alfa Romeo 4C finally here in US

There is a reason a lot of car enthusiasts always say it is worth owning at least one Alfa in your lifetime. They made some truly beautiful and excellent drivers cars throughout the years. Sure not every car was a hit but when they got things right they really got it right. I see a Lotus...
  11. Thunderfunk

That Alfa badge though. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  12. Thunderfunk

Fell in love with this car when I first saw it on Top Gear. Here is hoping it has a somewhat reasonable price in that some years from now I can pick up a used one. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  13. Thunderfunk

Who's ordering a MK7 and which one? (Poll)

Next car most likely won't be anything VAG but if I was going to get a MK7 the only ones I would consider are the R or GTD.
  14. Thunderfunk

I would hold out for a hatch if this ends up being true. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  15. Thunderfunk

2015 Audi A3 Sedan (Warning: Round Vents Inside)

That center console looks terrible. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk