GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by The_Sal™

1. The_Sal™

Weekly Mesa VW Meetup Sundays @ 8:00PM

I know that there aren't too many AZ guys on here and Id have better luck on the Vortex then here but, this is linking to the Vortex so.... Its a weekly meetup for folks in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, QC, Higley, AJ and so on. The meet up is in the parking garage behind the ol Pete's Fish and...
  2. The_Sal™

Housing in Manhattan??

Not sure if this is the right spot, mods please move if not, but my wife and I recently visited Manhattan and she fell in love with NYC..No idea why, no offense, just not my cup of tea. Anyways, she wants to relocate there sometime in the future. My question is, what part of Manhattan is a...
  3. The_Sal™

mobile device version?

Do any of the moderators or whoever know if there is a mobile or lite version for the site? Im running Windows mobile with IE and the site is kinda big at times and takes too long to load. If there is no mobile version or lite version of the site then thats kool, ill just wait. Just thought Id...
  4. The_Sal™

Anyone experience blackout of site....

from like 10am to like 3pm? Im just curious as to if it was just me here at work or if something happened to the site.
  5. The_Sal™

CF anyone?? Koenigsegg CCXR content

Saw this on the local 'Tex and thought some would like it. 56K be warned.....but really, who has 56K nowadays?.....so maybe a simple, "shitload of pics in this link" would suffice Probably a repost but whatever Heres a bit of whats inside
  6. The_Sal™

K03 whp numbers Q

What are the highest K03 whp numbers that have been achieved with the 2.0 FSI engine and what were the mods that were used to get it there? I read on the vortex that 250whp on the old 1.8 setup was unobtainable. Please post your dyno numbers if you are running the K03.
  7. The_Sal™

Color-Match Tail lights?

Has anyone done this before?? I saw someone on the 'tex had done it on an MKIV but was curious if anyone here had done it and what others think of it....Also, anyone have any idea if this would be illegal? Im sure that laws differ from state to state but i am just curious. BEFORE AFTER This...
  8. The_Sal™

Randomness on VW site

I was toying around on the vw site building a GTI when all of a sudden I see this. i just thought Id share it
  9. The_Sal™

FS: 18" Hufs w/o tires $550

Bought these not too long ago and things just didnt work out with them. No tires and no TPMS. Asking $550 for local pickup, would have to look at shipping costs for out of state. I am in AZ and Im willing to meet half way if within reasonable distance. Roughly 1500 miles on them. Not trying to...