GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by the travler

1. T

Pensacola and JAX Florida people - you guys get any hail??

got reports of 1.75" hail in the area of P-cola... just seeing if anyone has confirmed damaged to their dub.... :thumbsup:
  2. T

TWIN CITIES dubbers - you guys get any hail damage yesterday (5-23)

any you dubbers with hail damage on your cars up there??? brooklyn park, minnetonka, spring lake park areas? thanks for the help :biggrin: might be heading up there to investigate....
  3. T

Hail storm north of Miami - Hialeah - any damage???

i chase hail storms and fix the hail damage on cars and i saw on the storm reports 1.75" in Hialeah Gardens last night. you guys get any hail there?? any of you guys get/see any hail damage???
  4. T

Ocala - Brooksville, Florida people - get any Hail???

on your car specifically?? im coming down there tomorrow to investigate, any leads would be nice!!
  5. T

LCT Module is on the way!!!

just got the email tonight!! ahead of scheldule which is always good!! not sure when it will be here, but they said it was shipped. check your mail boxes:thumbup:
  6. T

C.E.L. came on the GTI today, ever had this problem???

(4780 miles) i got some VAG work done on it last monday and it showed a misfire on cylinder 1. no engine mods other than an APR chip reprogram now, ive noticed something very odd while turning and accelerating from a dead stop with medium pressure on the gas pedal and its happened a few times...
  7. T

It's a Major Award! Automobile Names GTI Automobile of the Year

http://www.automobilemag.com/features/awards/2007_all_stars/0702_2007_volkswagen_gti/ :clap: