GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by The Fed

1. The Fed

Greatest Face Palm Stories of All Time

I'm older than dirt, so I have more than one. I'm backing out of the garage in my 1978 Trans Am (yes, it had the optional high-performance Pontiac 6.6 T.A. engine). It was an old house, where the garage was built for a Model T. I open the door so I could tell how far I was from the side of...
  2. The Fed

California? Hard to Believe.

California Now Allows Residents To Wrap Their Front License Plates (msn.com)
  3. The Fed

What's Normal? This Can't Possibly Work Well.

New Laws To Require Anti-Drunk Driving Features Installed In New Cars (lawandcrime.com)
  4. The Fed

VW Scout

VW May Revive Scout Brand With $40,000 Electric Pickup, SUV (insideevs.com)
  5. The Fed

Think About This...

Dealers carry Workshop Insurance for this, but I would still see if your own insurance company needed at least know about it. I think every company has a time limit. Years ago, I was rear-ended while sitting at a traffic light. There was already a car sitting in front of and behind me. I...
  6. The Fed

What’s your favorite Tool?

The simple Crow Foot. Could not have tightened up my new kitchen faucet without it.
  7. The Fed

Think About This...

At the dealer I use, only the two people I know well drive it. If your car is tuned I would be careful. Not for the warranty, but that the added power could cause a lot person to crash.
  8. The Fed

You Younger Light Vehicle Owners - Keep Your Junker Cars

Eventually, you'll might be able to cash them out for a profit.
  9. The Fed

Think About This...

Mechanic killed after Jeep ‘lurched forward’ following oil change. Vehicle owner sued (msn.com)
  10. The Fed

Toyota Dealer Abuses Customer Car

‘Thank God for that dash cam’: AutoNation Toyota worker caught messing up car while servicing it (msn.com)
  11. The Fed

The Future - EV Tuning

Don't know how much the tune costs. I'm sure it's not cheap, and like the owner says you don't get the bigger brakes. Probably worth the extra $10K or whatever to get the performance version from the factory. I'd still wait for better batteries. Tesla Model 3 Tuned! Boosting The Power With...
  12. The Fed

Fellow VAG Destroys Plaid at the Strip

But the Tesla should be able to do that all day, every day, and maybe even keep its warranty. How long will the Audi last?
  13. The Fed

Ford and Honda Pull Out of SEMA

FORD PULLS OUT OF 2022 SEMA SHOW (UPDATED) (msn.com)
  14. The Fed

If They Did This Where I Live...

The speed limit would probably be 100. :) There are no speed limits posted on the new US 183 South toll road. Here's why (msn.com)
  15. The Fed

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... 3 People Regurgitate Twitter Posts While Millions Of Guns Kill Nobody

The Republican questioning her missed his chance. When she said she wasn't a biologist, he merely should have asked her if she was a woman.