GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TecklenburgVW

1. TecklenburgVW

Damn, sorry on the delay with responding. Did you already get this MSS question answered or...

Damn, sorry on the delay with responding. Did you already get this MSS question answered or still looking for feedback?
  2. TecklenburgVW

What's your priority aesthetics or track oriented performance? To meet strictly aesthetics, I...

What's your priority aesthetics or track oriented performance? To meet strictly aesthetics, I would go with the Fully Adjustable Fronts and Rear. Specifically, street fronts and sport rears. Shoot me a zip code for the shipping quote.
  3. TecklenburgVW

What is your occupation?

To the folks that are pilots, where are you based and do you guys fly in, out or through central Florida at or below 160? Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
  4. TecklenburgVW

What is your occupation?

I've probably communicated with you before; Orlando Approach Saturday evening and Sunday during midday shift. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
  5. TecklenburgVW

What is your occupation?

Your welcome, shoot me a private message if they don't have any openings. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
  6. TecklenburgVW

What is your occupation?

There are several in Orlando. For now, take a look at FS-Tuning, Circuit Motorsports and Performance Racing Solutions. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
  7. TecklenburgVW

What is your occupation?

What part of Florida? Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
  8. TecklenburgVW

What is your occupation?

Air Traffic Controller, Central Florida TRACON Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
  9. TecklenburgVW

What movie car would you have???

+1 Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
  10. TecklenburgVW

Group Buy - S2T Performance Paddles

There is a group buy going on at: http://www.vwgolf.net.au/showthread.php?26305-S2T-Performance-Paddle-Shifters-Group-Buy-Version-2.0 The forum is for Aussie owners; however, S2T stated they will ship paddles individually to us in the US and Canada. This group buy is for Mk. 5/6/7 owners.
  11. TecklenburgVW

What is your occupation?

Sounds like you have a good story to tell! Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
  12. TecklenburgVW

Bilstein - Invests in New Aftermarket & Motorsports CNC Center

Agreed, right now only KW offers a plug in play DCC system for vehicles with factory DCC and a ECU DCC system for vehicles that did not get DCC from the factory. Definitely need some competition in this arena to fight high prices.
  13. TecklenburgVW

Bilstein - Invests in New Aftermarket & Motorsports CNC Center

http://www.bilsteinus.com/news-events/news-detail/archive/2015/february/returnpage/876/article/bilstein-shock-absorbers-invests-in-new-aftermarket-motorsports-cnc-center/ Hopefully this will bring to market their DampTronic system for the DCC platform.
  14. TecklenburgVW

The Bruce?

Agreed. How did we know he was banned? Did a moderator post that he was?