GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tech_rabbit

1. T

MKV Rabbit Front End Mask (Bra) OEM

I have a used but in good condition MKV Rabbit Front end mask for sale. I would like to get $50 plus $12 shipping for it. If you are interested please email me at kory.murphy@gmail.com or PM me here. Below are pictures of the actural front end cover. Thank you. Kory
  2. T

OEM Volkswagen Roof Rack Luggage Platform

I have a Volkswagen OEM Roof Rack Luggage Platform for sale. It is in excellent condition and has only been used a handful of times. I would like to get 65 OBO plus 25 shipping for it. Below are some pictures of the actual rack. The Yakima Fairing is not included but can be for an extra 10...
  3. T

Volkswagen OEM Barracuda Bike Racks (2 of them)

I have a set of OEM Volkswagen Barracuda Bike Racks for sale. They have been used twice in total and are in great shape. Anyway I would like to get 60 a piece for them plus 25 each shipping for them as they are pretty large. Please email me at kory.murphy@gmail.com or PM me if you are...
  4. T

MKV Rabbit/GTI 2 door Roof Rack Bars

Hey Guys, Seeing as I just traded in my car, I have a set of roof rack bars for sale. I would like to get 150 for them plus 40 to cover shipping as they are kind of on the large side. Anyway below is a picture of the actual bars. Thank you and please PM or email me at kory.murphy@gmail.com ...
  5. T

Ross-Tech Micro-Can Vag Com Cable for sale $225 obo

Hey Guys, I have a Ross-Tech Micro-Can Vag Com cable for sale. It has only been used a handful of times and is in like new condition. It works great and the only reason I am getting rid of it is that I recently traded in my car. I would like to get $225.00 obo shipped for it. Anyway if you are...
  6. T

Newly installed GTI sideskirts

Heres some pics of my newly installed GTI sideskirts. Tell me what you think. Later. Kory
  7. T

Freshly painted engine cover center

Hey Guys, Heres my freshly painted engine cover center. Let me know what you think. I really like it. Later. Kory
  8. T

WTB Rabbit Emblem

Hey Guys, Just wondering if anybody would want to get rid of their rabbit emblem from the back for cheap. I know some have removed it. Anyway let me know. Thanks. Kory
  9. T

KY is awesome!!! (for installing the Autotech insert)

Hey Guys, I just installed the Autotech torque mount insert and ended up trying something that I thought I would never try. I bought some KY (recommended by somebody on vortex for installing the insert) and generously covered the insert with it and it went in almost effortlessly. I used a...
  10. T

WTB: OEM GTI sideskirts

Just like the title says, I want to buy OEM textured GTI sideskirts. If you have some let me know how much you want. Thanks. Kory Murphy
  11. T

Ny New CW Rabbit

Hey Guys, Heres my new CW Rabbit. I traded in a 2006 Honda Civic for it as the rattles and problems it was having were annoying. Anyway I love this car. It is so much more refined than the Civic its not even funny. Kory