GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TEABAG

1. TEABAG

R8 GTI lights

Have you guys seen this headlight on a MK5? They look pretty hot.....but I wonder how they look!!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-2009-2010-VW-JETTA-5-Bi-XENON-HID-R8-LED-HEADLIGHT-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ120607972384QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories :attention_whore:
  2. TEABAG

HOT GTI @ New England Auto Show + More

I liked this GTI a lot! Came with heated seats, no NAV, nice wheels, dropped, nice body kit!!! what do you guys think?:iono: P.S GTR....GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!:wub: Sony Alpha 350 was used! JICSA!!!!
  3. TEABAG

Selling Bluetooth Parrot 3000 kit for VW GTI : ) $180 bucks!!!

shoot me an E-mail trigonomaster27@msn.com :thumbsup: is my last offer!!
  4. TEABAG

FORGE DV SPACER

I would really appreciated if some nice sould out there could post a nice DYI for installing a Forge DV Spacer, I mean If I can do it why pay a mechanic to do it? :23: Thanks guys! :iono:
  5. TEABAG

For NorPacvw....

After waiting for lile 3 freaking months for my GTI Keyfob emblem...............lt arrived. So I wanted to thank NorPacvw for sending the damn thing, even though they gave me a full refund! The fob looks great! I know that you guys were blasted by orders and also manufacturing problems.....I...
  6. TEABAG

I got robbed!!!

Has anyone of you guys ordered the GTI Keyfob through Norpacvw . The guy said 3 weeks and I never got shit! I waited 3 weeks already...this is crap! Not even responding my emails:mad0259: Just wondering.....:mad0259:
  7. TEABAG

This thing is pretty sick!!

CHECK THIS OUT! http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/2008/top-2008-Volkswagen-Jetta-TSI-Racer.htm
  8. TEABAG

Paying my respects!!!

Hi guys! I was at the New England Autoshow, and I wanted to show my respects :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ( yes I cleaned the fast with a clorox wipe, then I gave it a kiss ) :laugh:
  9. TEABAG

My 4x4 ready for winter!!!

Here are some pics of my 4x4 that I'm not dropping anytime soon! But i do have the Nokian Rsi - They glue u to the ground they are very aggresive and superwide as well!:biggrin:
  10. TEABAG

XENON BULDS QUESTION

Are thet D2S or DR2? I wanna order a pair of 6000K and I don;t know which kind do we have fot the GTI? Anybody! :cry:
  11. TEABAG

Dumb Question : )

Can you dissable or remove the rev limiter in the GTI? I apologize in advance!! :redface:
  12. TEABAG

Info about the Head Unit Stock radio

Do you guys have any specs on the GTI stock radio! The Dealer told me that is an alpine radio! How any watts is that stock radio? The reason I ask is because I wanna upgrade all of my speakers and I wanna know if my stock radio can support them. Thanks guys! :redface:
  13. TEABAG

HAHAHAAHAH! Whyyyyyyyyyy!

This is the corniest VW **performance** add on! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260175828270&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=260175685072&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=StoreCatToStoreCat&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget...
  14. TEABAG

Using Vag-com

:confused: I have a 2007 CW GTI and I recently got the vag-com and downloaded the software 704.1. So far I've manage to disable DRLs and Seatbelt chime. I'm trying to got to the central conveniece button but I can find the setting for the remote window down. I only find 3 items that are...
  15. TEABAG

European Swich to turn on Headlights

I wanna upgrade to the euro switch, is there any DIY available here! NAd besides the switch, do I need to change or buy more wire! HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!:iono: