GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by t.d.b.

1. T

FS - Ground Control CAMBER PLATES - BNIB!

Back up for sale. See pics below.
  2. T

FS – 18x8.5 et45 Black LM Reps with Polished Lip

Since there was zippy interest in trades.... I am now considering selling my BBS LM Replicas with gloss black centers, polished & cleared lips, and chrome bolts. (The bolts are removable if you want to change the color of the centers.) They are 18x8.5" et45. No bends, no curbage. Some very...
  3. T

WTT --- 18x8.5 et45 Black LM reps with polished lip & chrome bolts

Looking to trade a set of 4 MRR brand BBS LM Replicas with gloss black centers, polished & cleared lips, and chrome bolts. (The bolts are removeable if you wanted to change the color of the centers.) They are 18x8.5" et45. No bends, no curbage. Some very minor surface scratches from normal...
  4. T

FS - Misc. cheap mk5 bits - mats, bulbs, coils, shifter, mount...

Alright guys. Let's get this stuff out of my garage! New, unused set of four black cloth GTI floor mats. $75 Stock foglight bulbs. Less than 10k on them IIRC. $5 Stock high beam/flash-to-pass bulbs. Less than 10k on them. $5 Stock black coilpack harness/ignition wire loom. Excellent...
  5. T

FS - Bilstein Sport struts shocks dampers

Selling my bilsteins after less than 43k of flawless service. Absolutely nothing wrong with them, I just switched to coils to go a little lower. They ride really firm and handle great. This is a full set of four. I can send pics of the rears if you want. PM me if you are interested...
  6. T

Clutch pedal feel after motor mount install

Recently installed a INA/034 street density side engine mount. It feels great. NVH barely increased at all. But there is a strange feeling in the clutch pedal under load. Its hard to describe but its kind of a light pop almost. Its doesn't feel that bad but its new, I never felt this before...
  7. T

FS - Devil's Own DVC30 water methanol injection WMI kit

I'm lazy so see link below. Thanks click here to go to vortex
  8. T

FS - Vinyl Wrap - Digital Camo

Selling one 2 ft by 4 ft, brand new, unused roll of vinyl wrap. It is the gray and black "Digi Dark" camo pattern seen in the photo below on the panel that says "nesba militia" on it, except I have a larger print that would be better suited for larger panels, like hood, roof, etc. (*I am NOT...
  9. T

WTB : midpipe - catted if possible - APR

I have the upper portion of a 3" APR downpipe - the part with the flange that connects to the turbo. I need the midpipe portion that runs under the car and connects to the catback. I would prefer catted if possible. If you have the adapter/reducer that would be ideal. Let me know what you...