GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SyDiko

1. S

2020 GTI mk8

Look like I'll be another generation with the MK6. Its like they just use rulers to design these things now.
  2. S

Would you buy this?

It was featured on The Grand Tour Season 3 lol.
  3. S

This forum is almost dead

For what little my opinion's worth, I think all the Golfmk(x).com forums should be merged, because each generation of the car will introduce an exodus of folks out of the predecessor's forum. If we were a single forum, it would be a booming forum. Though, I will say that the GTI community...
  4. S

Car for the kid

Yeah, that particular model and year was really good.
  5. S

Car for the kid

Zoom zoom boom! (Just kidding, congratulations to your daughter!)
  6. S

Car for the kid

I'd spend a little more and grab a 04 Toyota Corolla for her. These damn things are tanks and a buddy has one as a beater with over 250k and the A/C still friggin works. (Pisses me off actually lol.) I'd forgo a Civic in that price range, because I bought one and it had nothing but small...
  7. S

Ants

I could see Windex working too, I've read that stuff is good for removing stains too. I Lol'd in RL.
  8. S

Ants

Ants vs All Purpose Cleaner (bio friendly) = Dead Ant. Carpet/Floor vs All Purpose Cleaner (bio friendly) = Ant do not want, so it stays away! Long story short... Like most places, here in New England, Summer brings ants (lots and lots of ants.) That said, I haven't been keeping up on my...
  9. S

"Car Guys"

Back in the day, I used to mess with people and tell them I had swapped the 5.0 motor from a Mustang GT into my Contour (the 2.0 version). It was hilarious watching fellow 'car guys' cringe as people kind of believed me lol. I went a little far and tried trolling folks on a Ford forum and got...
  10. S

Anyone accidentally run into someone famous?

Lol, is his voice really that deep in person?
  11. S

Birthday surprise (2008 VW Golf)

How much do you have to spend?
  12. S

Hyundai i 30 N

The article's author wrote, LOL, no it won't. This same thing was said for the lackluster Genesis 2.0T/3.8NA versus established RWD vehicles and that's now discontinued. I'd love for Hyundai to get into the sports car scene, but they always cut too many corners by trying to cheaply...
  13. S

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

That would piss me right the hell off.... And, being the adult child that I is; I would give them a middle finger 1, full hand 0, and placing the 1 inside the 0 as I drive by.
  14. S

Lebanon Ford Selling New Mustang GTs with twin-turbo Hellion kits installed

" The turbocharging system has been developed by Hellion of Albuquerque, New Mexico in partnership with the Lebanon Ford Performance team and is designed to offer between 5 and 30 psi of boost. At 5 psi, which most owners run their cars at, according to Lebanon Ford, the car will be delivering...
  15. S

RS3 coming to the America

I hear you!