GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by superduperdubcar

1. superduperdubcar

PART OUT: all APR stage II+ components and Koni coils MOTIVATED SELLER

Hey guys, a local and a friend of mine was trying to post this before but didn't have any luck, so i posted it for him. The time has come for me to leave the VW community guys. All parts are coming off the car Monday (I'll be able to grab pictures then upon request). Everything in my signature...
  2. superduperdubcar

Idle speed

Anyone know how to adjust idle speed through the vagcom? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  3. superduperdubcar

Exhaust hangers

I was able to dig up some ancient threads about aftermarket polyurethane exhaust hangers but didn't actually find a source to buy them. Anyone know what sizes I'm looking for? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  4. superduperdubcar

vagcom help

just bought a ross-tech cable 2nd hand and got this message after i try switch off my DRLs. don't know what to do after this step. "this appears to be an uninitialized control module; valid WSC/Importer?equipment data may be required Click [yes] for the VCDS to use default values...
  5. superduperdubcar

Vag-Com help

I wanted to do my DSG oil change soon and was wondering if anyone has a vagcom that i can use to to check the tranny fluid after refill. thanks CNJ is the location- somerset and middlesex county.
  6. superduperdubcar

FS fsi k04 setup

so I'm parting out some stuff since I'm going BT. i had this setup for around 20k and it a very fun reliable setup. s3 k04 turbo- SOLD s3 injectors- SOLD eurojet racing stage 3 fmic- SOLD eurojet gernade diverter valve- its painted snow camo, has on the car as long as the fmic.-...
  7. superduperdubcar

08 fsi k04 vs 07 civic si jksn s/c

gti-typical k04 setup civic si- jackson supercharger, typical bolt-ons, dyno'd at 285whp a buddy and i decided to do a 40 - 120 pull on the highway yesterday. we went for it and we were dead even until i shift to 4th gear and he had about a half of car on me. i then had to hit my brakes at...
  8. superduperdubcar

android 2.3 in dash

anyone have this radio? i can't seem to find it on here, also anyone buy from this seller? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Android-8-Car-DVD-Player-Radio-Stereo-GPS-Nav-Unit-For-VW-Passat-Golf-5-6-Tiguan-/170827479666?pt=Car_Audio_In_Dash_Receivers&hash=item27c61c7a72
  9. superduperdubcar

my sr20 swap!

hey guys, earlier this year i picked up a 1990 240sx "pig nose" and i decide to do an engine swap in it. i went back and forth whether to build a single slammer, rb or sr swap. i came across a swap for a decent price and decided to do that swap! before the engine swap i bulit up the rear...
  10. superduperdubcar

Race N75 Frequency Valve

http://www.ecstuning.com/ES122/ doesn't say what motor it is used for but based on what I'm getting from it is, the spool on the car will be quicker.
  11. superduperdubcar

K04 install at cbtuning

My struggle: After months of going back and forth between a k04 and gt30, I finally broke down and got a k04 kit due to its reliability. Even though I might go big turbo eventually down the road, right now I need something very reliable due to work and school. Shop impression: I have gone to...
  12. superduperdubcar

heat shield question

i know this is a dumb questions but where do the bolts go into? the the valve cover do i have to take bolts out and in order to get it in?
  13. superduperdubcar

my new bike!

I just picked up an 09 er6-n for two grand under invoice! I'll have pictures up later. I love the euro-ish style to it and having torque on a bike is nice! reminds me of something else that i bought like this :wink:.... time to get a some riding done this weekend!!! :happyanim:
  14. superduperdubcar

rims help..

so, i'm looking around for a set of 5 spoke rims that are light and not too expensive. anyone have any ideas?
  15. superduperdubcar

GTi playing with an R8

so, I was going down Rt.22 the other day when an R8 came flying through traffic so i proceeded to follow. I got on his tail and followed him for about a 3/4 of a mile at 90mph until i decided to get into the next lane and past him. I think he was kinda surprise how quick my car was since he then...