GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by StorableComa

1. StorableComa

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

You clearly haven't talked to most of his base supporters then.
  2. StorableComa

Anyone else mining

3. StorableComa

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Omicon Variant Discovered In Fully Vaccinated. Omicron = Moronic

That or they happened to have overstock of your particular tire. :unsure: I know back on my MK6 when I was running Falken ZE950s, you couldn't find them anywhere but Discount/America's tire.
  4. StorableComa

Anyone else mining

Crypto is regulated to a degree in the US already. the SEC, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, and the Treasury and Federal reserve are already in on it. The idea of the IRS cracking down for taxes is to be expected, though it looks like even the Government says they couldn't ban it: "For...
  5. StorableComa

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Omicon Variant Discovered In Fully Vaccinated. Omicron = Moronic

See... this when you chime in with a "Lolwut?"
  6. StorableComa

Potato, Potatoh, or something. GD just used a creative spin on his summary of Adolf Hitler's Germany in WWII. 🤷‍♂️ I mean, it was a more realistic relation than anything Zricky has spouted off in a long while.
  7. StorableComa

"Volkswagen was founded in 1937, as part of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler's vision to enable German families to own their first car. During World War Two, the Wolfsburg-based firm manufactured vehicles for the German army, using more than 15,000 slave labourers from nearby concentration camps."...
  8. StorableComa

Not to mention if you drink water and breathe air you have a 100% mortality rate. We really should be talking about that one.
  9. StorableComa

I asked because the current available data you can run on Covid through Wonder which links to VAERS reports death at 3,099ish events. So where was the source for his numbers? https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html Not to mention as of Feb 2021 There was only 966 reported...
  10. StorableComa

Got a source for these charts that isn't a bunch of twitter nonsense? I mean, anyone can make a chart and a catchy hashtag these days.
  11. StorableComa

Well yes. It's a game that only really benefits those with more. 401ks should be if they're with a decent company as a 401k is a spread rather than a direct investment. Somewhat like owning ETF shares. Honestly anyone who has a company match and isn't at least investing the minimum for that is...