GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by sterkrazzy

1. sterkrazzy

2020 GTI mk8

I've seen that said before, I love my pringles bro lol
  2. sterkrazzy

Caption contest time!

That's amazing
  3. sterkrazzy

Caption contest time!

I think he meant to post that in the stalling thread. People have been arguing about oil viscosity for about a week now.
  4. sterkrazzy

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

https://babylonbee.com/news/people-who-tweet-in-support-of-foreign-wars-to-be-automatically-enlisted-in-armed-forces
  5. sterkrazzy

Caption contest time!

I'm just like Vin!
  6. sterkrazzy

Searching post history not returning all results?

The find threads button is better for your own profile, it'll have everything you've posted in there. I'm not sure there's anything else you can do for looking at someone elses profile though. I looked at yours and all I saw were the same threads you've posted here.
  7. sterkrazzy

I haven't been able to find any Pliny here but I hear about them a lot.
  8. sterkrazzy

Stuff like Old Rasputin is my jam. I'll take a 8-12% stout over any ipa. I think it's annoying how popular IPAs are when there's so much better beer out there. The best IPA I've ever drank is Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Hazy but it's almost more of a wheat beer and wheat beer/hefeweizen are my...
  9. sterkrazzy

Fuckin warheads... We had like a sams club size jug of warheads and I ate so many that my mouth started peeling.
  10. sterkrazzy

I saw this earlier, and then people were asking where to buy it, and places were sold out. It's some great advertising. Hell, I want one.
  11. sterkrazzy

I've got like 50 hours on my Witcher 3 save and I haven't finished it. I'm not sure what to do about that one yet. I dunno if I want to just pick up where I stopped, it's been over a year since I've played. I've thought about buying it on PC (I have it on xbox), but then I gotta start all over...
  12. sterkrazzy

lol, I love that game so much. It's seriously one of the best overall game experiences I've ever had. Between the story and the game mechanics, and all the world building...just an awesome cinematic experience. I replayed it this year on new game+ on a harder difficulty and I joke that's in my...
  13. sterkrazzy

Some of things Uncharted does best (traversal) are pretty glitchy in Fallen Order. I bought Uncharted collection just before 4 came out. I played through all of them and then played 4 twice when it came out. I just really love games like that. Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, God of War...
  14. sterkrazzy

Who tuned my car?

I'm pretty sure this thread was originally in the mk6 forum? I wasn't even reading mk7 forums until I got mine a few months ago.