GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Stealthparade

1. S

Ordering a replacement BorgWarner K04 from FCP Euro....

I live about 30 minutes away from fcp, have gone to quite a few of their car show and know or knew quite a few people that have worked there. They are a pretty great company. Their lifetime warranty is lifetime even the fluids they sell. only caveat is if you don't want your car to be down for a...
  2. S

Multiple issues could they be related?

Finally some codes! Granted they still do not indicate what the real issue is here. I bought a new set of plugs and will gap them just to be safe but it doesn't quite make sense that plugs and coils would be doing what my car is...
  3. S

So I got a video of the bucking/ surging when it does it vacuum is constantly changing even nears boost. For this to happen badly I need to be holding the throttle just barely and for it to be anywhere from 3800 rpm and up higher in the rpm range the worse it is. I can make it happen on command...
  4. S

So I just got back from running a log somehow my fourth gear WOT pull did not save, just my luck. I was able to recreate the bucking over 4k rpms on the highway. In the log you should see me holding of the throttle then lightly getting off the gas then immediately the bucking/surging occurs. I...
  5. S

Hey didn't see your reply till today. I will run that log tonight on my ride home. I Forgot I had this problem until it occurred again today. So I was cruising down the highway doing about 70mph and I was getting on to a connector and trying to slow down. I was off throttle and the car was not...
  6. S

That's very odd cause I was just able to open it right up into excel on my phone. Did you extract it first I had to put it in a zip cause it was too large
  7. S

Ok so here are the logs for real this time haha
  8. S

Oh god my bad as soon as I get home I'll try and re-upload it
  9. S

Here are two quick logs I took cold and operating temp groups 060 091 093
  10. S

That makes some sense, would it be worth running a log with the throttle position sensor at idle at full temp? Wouldn't that rule out throttle body issues and lead further down the chain(intake runners, valves etc)? also wouldn't I have lower compression if it was valve train related?
  11. S

Alright so went ahead and did the logs and low and behold I did not know I couldn't rename the file before running the log😓 will redo on my way home tonight. I did happen to take a video of the vacuum gauge to show some of the issue...
  12. S

Hahaha yeah I've been hoping it would give me some more feedback on the issue but it's been over 6 months and it does not want to throw me a code! Should I just check at idle or under load too? Did you have a chance to look over those logs I posted by the way? Just curious if you thought...
  13. S

I have done multiple leak tests at this point to no avail. No smoke coming from anywhere. I will likely do a more thorough check tonight of any line visible. I tried moving the runner flaps by hand and they seemed to make full motion and return on its own. I will go ahead and get a new n80 valve...
  14. S

So this morning I had a bit of time and decent weather. I checked the n80 valve it does exactly what yours does in the video you took im assuming that indicates it's no good. Also I did discover a slight crack in the brake booster hose so I had the spulen silicone kit kicking around and changed...
  15. S

Huh fair point I will contact AMR and let them know what I've got going on and see what the say. The weather has been shitty today in my area so I was not able to test the N80 valve I will try for tomorrow. I took a log of 3rd gear WOT to see if you could find anything funny going on with boost...