GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Starfox92

1. S

08 FSI Not Running Well At or Near WOT

So my 2008 GTI was running like crap and needed a valve cleaning. Took it to my buddies shop for a valve cleaning and scanned for codes, got multiple misfire code and correlation issue code. After cleaning the valves we narrowed down the correlation issue to my timing belt, found it was about a...
  2. S

Stanceworks MKV post

Not sure who has seen this but I just noticed it was posted on stanceworks. Hope you all enjoy it :thumbsup: http://www.stanceworks.com/2011/12/mkv-rss/
  3. S

Fog Light Housing DIY

I'm not sure if this will help anyone, but I've replaced mine twice now, and it seems I've had a few people ask about if it is hard or what to do. If this helps anyone then awesome First, unscrew the fog light panel using a philips head screwdriver Next, pull out first from where you...
  4. S

Coils rubbing only one tire

I recently installed my Koni coilovers and have had an alignment done after they settled. Recently I started hearing a rubbing noise coming only from the front passenger tire and you can sort of see where the fender screw is hitting it. The driver side doesn't rub at all and after measuring it...
  5. S

So I just installed my Koni Coils and...

I made sure the brake sensors on all sides were plugged in, yet on my dash I still have my traction control light and my BRAKE light on. Any ideas as to what this is? Do I just have to drive and it will go away or maybe one of my sensors is messed up? My dad did the driver front side and said he...